forum

Casual (easier) FL mod addition.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DroidBass
Hi this is an idea about the suggestion of a easier version of FL with lower score multiplier but in which its lantern doesn't get smaller the larger your combo is meaning that the lantern sight is always the same as the starting size. The intention is not to remplace the original FL mod.

If you question me, the most irritant thing to non dedicated FL players is the fact that the lantern gets smaller whenever you progress in combo in a map if you don't choke. Apart, in MANY CASES it's COMPLETELY WORTHLESS continuing playing FL once you choke because if you already miss viewing those patterns with a lantern that is larger than the one that corresponds to that part but without choke... okey you saw a bit of the patterns but THAT MEANS NOTHING because once you arrive to that one part but without misses a very different story will occur when you arrive to that same part but without choke...

Maybe constant FL lantern sight could help, or by default one that get larger whenever your accuracy gets lower (as possible optional additional) suggestion to this.

FL is a fun mod which at least in my case I do not use it very competitively which I would use more often or even in harder maps if the lantern light didn't get smaller :/
Tanomoshii Nekojou

DroidBass wrote:

Hi this is an idea about the suggestion of a easier version of FL with lower score multiplier but in which its lantern doesn't get smaller the larger your combo is meaning that the lantern sight is always the same as the starting size. The intention is not to remplace the original FL mod.

If you question me, the most irritant thing to non dedicated FL players is the fact that the lantern gets smaller whenever you progress in combo in a map if you don't choke. Apart, in MANY CASES it's COMPLETELY WORTHLESS continuing playing FL once you choke because if you already miss viewing those patterns with a lantern that is larger than the one that corresponds to that part but without choke... okey you saw a bit of the patterns but THAT MEANS NOTHING because once you arrive to that one part but without misses a very different story will occur when you arrive to that same part but without choke...

Maybe constant FL lantern sight could help, or by default one that get larger whenever your accuracy gets lower (as possible optional additional) suggestion to this.

FL is a fun mod which at least in my case I do not use it very competitively which I would use more often or even in harder maps if the lantern light didn't get smaller :/
I don't see this different from the current FL mod. It just made it easier and less score/pp advantage.
FL mod gets smaller because that's how it works. :3
worst fl player
A easier version of FL? How easy can it get. The mod is suppose to be difficult that's why its tied with the most score multiplier (until the amazing dev's ruin it after scorev2 is out). No fence but if you actually put time and effort in the mod and got used to it, most maps what are 5* are sightread'able.
abraker
Ah the good ol' "I like the mod, but make it easier not because I am bad at it" request
worst fl player

abraker wrote:

Ah the good ol' "I like the mod, but make it easier not because I am bad at it" request
A nice and simple way to explain this.