forum

Multiplayer: Show previous gameplay and quick web access

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +11
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou
I'm not that sure if everyone/most will agree that when we go to Multiplayer, most of the time we open a room that we know we (most of the time) don't own the map selected by the host... And the time we download it, we found out the we played or haven't played it before... The big question is when and how, right?

Currently, this is the only thing that we see for the Multiplayer gameplay set up:

It shows (ofc) the basics... like: BPM, Length, Date last played, CS, AR, OD, HP and Stars... And it answers the when...
Now I'm suggesting the how... basically, what I would like to see is the updated gameplay that was made...
I would like to see the Accuracy and Mods that was used... and if we can also add the 300's, 200's, 100's, 50's and Miss that would be better... :3

Also.., It would also be great if we're going to add the small button for 'Quick web access' on the same Multiplayer room page.. :3
It would be helpful if ever someone haven't played yet the map and needs to look for the current ranking on the website... :D

-Thank you!

EDIT: This will be actually be helpful if both host and player have this... :D
Sandy Hoey
I dont think that is a great idea. The information given is about the map itself, not about how we played the map. That is basically like asking to import to the local files our top play, even if we deleted the map because that is where that information is stored
o x
When you join a multiplayer lobby the very first message in the lobby says something along the lines of "You can find the match history here" or something like that. If you click the link it will bring you to the multiplayer page and show you what maps have been played and what mods were used by everyone etc. Also just by typing /np into the chat will bring you to the web version when clicking the link so I don't think that is very useful either.
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Cawub wrote:

When you join a multiplayer lobby the very first message in the lobby says something along the lines of "You can find the match history here" or something like that. If you click the link it will bring you to the multiplayer page and show you what maps have been played and what mods were used by everyone etc. Also just by typing /np into the chat will bring you to the web version when clicking the link so I don't think that is very useful either.
Sorry that's not what i meant... :o :o
What I meant is to add this portion of the game to the Multiplayer match room:

This will be just a reference to every player who want to know what was the ranked gameplay he/she already did on the map/diff..
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I dont think that is a great idea. The information given is about the map itself, not about how we played the map. That is basically like asking to import to the local files our top play, even if we deleted the map because that is where that information is stored
That's not what I meant... :o
What I'm suggesting is to show the previous ranked gameplay made on the specific map/diff... Also, to show what are the mod/s that was used to it.. (a good reference if ever you want to win)
Adorn
I kind of get your idea and it doesn't sound too terrible lol.
You just mean to show your previous best "Local Score" in multi lobbies?
-
Also, be sure to edit your previous post next time instead of double posting. :>
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Flannel wrote:

Yeeeeeyy! Finally someone knew my idea~... :D
But what I meant is not the "Local Score but the "Personal Best" from the global scoreboard... :3

this one:
Adorn

Tanomoshii Nekojou wrote:

Flannel wrote:

Yeeeeeyy! Finally someone knew my idea~... :D
But what I meant is not the "Local Score but the "Personal Best" from the global scoreboard... :3

this one:
Well, yes, that. It was just a simpler way for me to kind of explain it to myself LOL.
Cool idea, though. o/
Also be sure to stick to one suggestion per thread. <3
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Flannel wrote:

Cool idea, though. o/
Also be sure to stick to one suggestion per thread. <3
Hehe.. Sorry 'bout that.. I just found this the second suggestion much helpful if you also wants to visit the map's info online...
Thanks btw! :D o/
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou
bumping my own idea lol
abraker
*invisible star*

tl;dr: show your local/online scores on selected maps in multiplier