forum

Animal Crossing New Leaf 24-Hour Project!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
polka
Hi everyone! As my mapping slowly leaves Animal Crossing (but not forever!), I've decided to open this up to the public!

Basically making a map for every song that plays in your town throughout a 24-hour period in the game!

Here's what I've gotten done so far:

12 AM | PM
1 AM | PM
2 AM | PM
3 AM | PM
4 AM | PM
5 AM | PM
6 AM | PM
7 AM | PM
8 AM | PM
9 AM | PM
10 AM | PM
11 AM | PM

(I have plans for 6 p.m., 7 a.m., 5 p.m. remake, 1 p.m., 11 p.m., and 9 p.m.)
Note: This does not include the xylophone snow remixes or the vibraphone rain remixes.

Just a tad bit of criteria: I thin it'd be cute as hell if the maps all used the same difficulty naming scheme which is as follows (example: 7 P.M.):
Easy-: 6:59 P.M. (Beginner)
Easy: 7:00 P.M. (Simple)
Easy+: 7:10 P.M. (Novice)
Normal: 7:15 P.M. (Normal)
Normal+ : 7:25 P.M (Advanced)
Hard: 7:30 P.M. (Hard)
Hard+ 7:40 P.M. (Hyper or Light Insane)
Insane: 7:45 P.M. (Insane)
Insane+: 7:55 P.M. (Extreme)
Extra: 7:59 P.M. (Extra)

For duplicate diffs: just add a minute to the one that's harder. (example two easies on 7 P.M.):
7:00 P.M. (Easy) 1.2*
7:01 P.M. (x' Easy) 1.3*

And the same skin! (Just rob it off of my latest ranked for the latest version)!
PM me when you get one of these bad boys ranked and I'll add it to the list! Feel free to map any other of the games tracks and I'll add them under the directory!!

Feel free to PM me with any questions/comments/concerns!

Pachiru
Very nice project, even if I have a concern about diffnames, why Easy+ is 7:10 but Easy- is 6:59? That would have more sense to make it with round numbers? Like 6:50~
Topic Starter
polka

Pachiru wrote:

Very nice project, even if I have a concern about diffnames, why Easy+ is 7:10 but Easy- is 6:59? That would have more sense to make it with round numbers? Like 6:50~
I always added beginner modes last and it was like.... so easy to where it didn't even feel like it belonged in the set. That's why it comes RIGHT before the actual hour
MothGirl132
so umm, done? cause i really wanna try it! ;w:
Topic Starter
polka

MothGirl132 wrote:

so umm, done? cause i really wanna try it! ;w:

yeah kinda died the second i posted it but go ahead!!!!