yeah right

(UNEXPECTED LITH THO grats :D)
Surono
weeber right there~
Kawawa

Arzenvald wrote:

mostly 4K modder again?
yeah right

It's easy to expect. Main Multiple-key modders are all dead.
Litharrale

Arzenvald wrote:

mostly 4K modder again?
yeah right

(UNEXPECTED LITH THO grats :D)
Hold out hope! I'm currently mapping a 7k set and checking another 7k set!
Oscyy
Litherrally hyped
AyeAries
Congrats to new BN's Welcome to unrestful days huehue
Eldergleam
4K reborn?? :thinking:
Syadow-
Ay gratz lith ash web o/
SpectorDG
? . . . GG
Feerum
Asherz007, Litharrale and Weber passed the probation pase and are now able to Bubble and Qualify Beatmaps. (actually already some days but uhuhu late)
Litharrale
I smell fresh meat
SpectorDG
When BNG open?
Feerum
Hello everyone! Another round of BNG applications ended and with this give a welcome to our new BNs Tofu1222, Garalulu and a welcome back to Kamikaze

But that's not all! We also want to welcome Protastic101 to the Quality Assurance Team for Mania!
Garalulu
Hola mola boiz and girlz I'm freashman!
Shima Rin
o/ freshtofu here
AchsanLovers
grats for new BN :3
Blocko
Big thanks to Feerum for his tremendous amount of work done for osu!mania.

Wishing you all the best! Good luck on your future endeavors!
Garalulu
halo gray feerum
Protastic101
Grats to Garalulu, Kamikaze-, Tofu1222 who have passed probation and are now able to qualify alongside bubbling. Have fun giving hearts to people!
juankristal
After many years of work, someone that I consider one of the best things that happened to this gamemode is saying good bye. I am probably over-dramatizing this but I feel a bit sad about him leaving, someone who I feel really did and still does care about this game as much as I (and many others) do. Hopefully he will still be around and have some fun with us besides his depature.

I am talking about the ET madman himself, Blocko. He is now part of the osu!alumni and has retired from his QAT duties. For me, the best QAT mania has seen and one amazing dude on top of that too. We (or at least, I definetly) will miss you a ton! You have definetly earned your rest!

I am really bad at typing this stuff... But Blocko is still an ET legend.

But not everything is dark today, mania people. Everyone say hi to our new member of the QAT, Asherz007 who will be now assisting Protastic on the QAT. Congratulations!
Bobbias
Damn. Hopefully this means he'll have more time to map amazing stuff instead, but it always sucks to see a great mapper (and player) step down.
Arzenvald
oh
sad react only
DoNotMess
4k is invading boi...
Cryolien

Arzenvald wrote:

oh
sad react only
Maxus
Welcome back to the BNG arzenvald!
Arzenvald
welcome to oss
Garalulu

Arzenvald wrote:

welcome to oss
SpectorDG
Welcome back
Protastic101
Bit late, but please welcome Arzenvald and error_exe777 to the BNG!
SpectorDG
rename YaHao to Sandalphon
Raveille

Amidst the chaos that is the osu!mania drought... one man has stepped up once again...

Welcome back :D
Aurele
Updated!

Welcome back, Feerum!
Asherz007
juankristal, Julie and Weber have moved onto greater pastures and are no longer able to maintain their duty as a nominator, and thus have been removed from the group. Thanks you guys for all your hard work! totally not late af

New peeps soon(tm)
Arzenvald
:eyes:
eyes
:eyes:
Protastic101
New BNs have been announced to pester, so please welcome _Stan, DE-CADE, DoNotMess, Lenfried-, and Unpredictable to the Beatmap Nominators!
Garalulu
Welcome new piano elites, hope you enjoy this work!! :3
Arzenvald
More Indonesian BN smh
show more