forum

[resolved] How to uninstall Osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheToadzio
Good morning, I have a question about Osu! Once I installed it on my computer, now I can not uninstall it because I do not see the uninstall icon. The same in the control panel, I see nothing to uninstall osu! Interestingly, the old installer has an uninstaller.
Does anyone know how to uninstall osu?

Of course, I do not leave osu :P

I am sorry if I have broken the rule or this topic is already on the forum.
Kondou-Shinichi
there is no uninstall button because osu is not installed as a app.
its a standalone portable program.
you could say the installer is just more like an unpacker, i guess.

you could uninstall by deleting the osu! folder.
GoldSolitude

TheToadzio wrote:

Good morning, I have a question about Osu! Once I installed it on my computer, now I can not uninstall it because I do not see the uninstall icon. The same in the control panel, I see nothing to uninstall osu! Interestingly, the old installer has an uninstaller.
Does anyone know how to uninstall osu?

Of course, I do not leave osu :P

I am sorry if I have broken the rule or this topic is already on the forum.
If you're on windows 10
Use search button next to start menu to look up "Add or remove programs" then find "osu!" in listing then click uninstall.

not sure about windows 8.1 below but control panel then "uninstall a program" under "Programs" (should also work for windows 10)
just find "osu!" listing then uninstall.

if none of those two work then create a shortcut of osu!.exe somewhere then add "-uninstall" (don't copy quotes) after the target like this.

then just launch that shortcut.
Topic Starter
TheToadzio
Thanks!
DaisyBloom
I was wondering how to uninstall Osu! as well, and happened to find this. It was very helpful, Thank you. :)
TheTrollingProz
Thanks, works just fine, installed it in the other device !