Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Geometry Dash is a music game developed by RobTop Games and was fiest made in 2013. There are 21 different official levels and you can choose from millions of online levels too. There are different gamemodes, and the main one is the cube, where you click to jump. There is also a very complicated Level Builder and editer. Its a steam game that costs 4 Euros and it has other versions available on the mobile. a l s o t h e c o m u n n i t y i s c r a p
Rhythm Incarnate
894 posts
isnt this game where most kids hang out? idk
Beat Clicker
69 posts
I also play Geometry Dash too! XDDDDDD

Rhythm Incarnate
666 posts
Oh, i thought it was just a music album or something.

:thinking:
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
Part of me feels like it’s kind of ironic that there is a geometry dash thread on the osu forum. I feel like some people are moving to osu! as a replacement to GD.
When you weigh the two games against each other, they each have pros and cons.

Geometry Dash | Osu!
—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�
Pros: | Pros:
Mobile | Friendly community
accessibility. | devs that ACTUALLY
Easy use online | LISTEN TO COMPLAINTS
features. | Has an official wiki
Easy to use map | All music is usable
creator. |
Cons: | Cons:
Semi-toxic | Have to download new levels.
community. | Hard to use level editor
Updates take too | Can have only 1 account.
long. |

Actually, for some things, when you really look at them, are pretty much the same. That’s my comparison of the two games, because they both share the same purpose.
Beat Clicker
79 posts
this game is cancer.

but lit af
Whistle Blower
15 posts
DaFlop wrote:
Geometry Dash is a music game developed by RobTop Games and was fiest made in 2013. There are 21 different official levels and you can choose from millions of online levels too. There are different gamemodes, and the main one is the cube, where you click to jump. There is also a very complicated Level Builder and editer. Its a steam game that costs 4 Euros and it has other versions available on the mobile. a l s o t h e c o m u n n i t y i s c r a p

Fuck.
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
YES, GEOMETRY DASH!
Rhythm Incarnate
3,403 posts
retry retry retry
ABraker's osu! Standard Skin v1.8: Get it here!  |  ABraker's Mania Skin v1.8: Get it here!  <  (updated 11/28/2017)
osu!Skills - Compare your skills in a slightly different way
OT!neus - osu off-topic subforum's very own discord server
ImageImage
Reply 9 posts