Nothing stopping you from quitting.
KecHik445
you nomod scrub
Lyawi
why people even play for pp.
[ Guardian ]
how did you can hate this game and keep playing 5months & 10kPC? LOL
Barusamikosu
Did you mean to say ppv2 instead of osu?
ManuelOsuPlayer
You need fc and +99% acc to get a good amount of PP dumbass.
Stop complain about a free game without adds, no pay to win system and what can run at a 1ghz pc. Best gaming comunity and everysingle map you play was made for a mate.
Stfu, in first place you shouldn't play this game if you hate it. There is no rewards what can pay the time spend out of personal enjoyment and self-improvment. If you want to change something in the game there is a forum dedicated to it.
Cry about it dosn't help in any way to nobody
Shoy
More seriously...

szkiller wrote:

1: doesnt give a considerable ammount of pp for a difficult map
2: gives a huge ammount of pp on easy maps with +Hd/Dt/Hr

As long as you're allowed to play maps you're talking on point 1 AND maps you're talking on point 2, it's fine, no ?

osu! is just "PP, PP, PP" for you ? Play what you called easy maps with HDDTHR.
You want some fun, and stop caring about your PP for some time ? Play some maps that are hard for you.

If you're not able to enjoy the game -at least just a little bit- because you won't gain enough PP by playing something you find challenging and/or fun, it feels bad.
The PP system is made like that. Stop caring about what gives PP and what doesn't.
Care about your skills and your abilities. That's the only thing that can give you PP, no matter how many times the PP system will change, and no matter how it will change.
KupcaH

Barusamikosu wrote:

Did you mean to say ppv2 instead of osu?
pandaBee
You and most everyone that plays this game is probably never going to get crazy good anyways, so what does pp really matter. Noone is going to stare at your pp so there's no point in trying to impress anyone other than yourself.
Surono
hate it but still play it, saying quit w but still back. reasonable thing qq idc

Shaenor wrote:

The door is open mate.

"See you next time."
Shohei Ohtani
Oh NO!!!!! we need to FIX THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!
johnmedina999
play mania
worst fl player
play taiko
hent2222
play ctb
pandaBee
play civilization V
Thirty30
jeez pp players these days.

top50 is where its at XD
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Stop complain about a free game without adds, no pay to win system and what can run at a 1ghz pc. Best gaming comunity and everysingle map you play was made for a mate.
Stfu, in first place you shouldn't play this game if you hate it. There is no rewards what can pay the time spend out of personal enjoyment and self-improvment. If you want to change something in the game there is a forum dedicated to it.

Lol honestly I don't really care about the pp, all I care about is skill equallity,

My friends tease me because of my rank and pp, but all of my friends are just dirty pp farmers, while they are farming a dozen of maps and get a ton of pp, I get close to nothing pp when playing difficult maps
ManuelOsuPlayer
Idc if a #0-100 invite me to play in a multi or a #100.000-1.000.000 does. Nobody should care about rank out of map Personal selection tastes or friendship.

If they tell you, you're bad or you suck, they are not friends, just tards with self confidence issues. Just move to a multi where you enjoy maps and have fun with people what have same tastes. I never tell to anybody: You're bad. And anyone should tell you you're bad.
Kishuya

szkiller wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Lol honestly I don't really care about the pp, all I care about is skill equallity,

My friends tease me because of my rank and pp, but all of my friends are just dirty pp farmers, while they are farming a dozen of maps and get a ton of pp, I get close to nothing pp when playing difficult maps
lmao, I just farmed for 100pp, then stopped farming. I think that the main problem with osu is how much pp you lose from a 1 miss or a slider-break etc, even if you practice hard maps constantly, it takes like a year and a half to actually start gaining a good amount of pp from 5-7*s unless you're full on focused on getting better and moving up then maybe it'll take a year or so. PP and shit don't represent skill what so ever, besides me pp farming here and there to keep a stable rank because being in 6 digits pisses me off enough. But that's the problem with osu, most of the community is friendly with the exception of those "DANK MEMES" but then you have those who judge you off rank and pp, rather than actually skill, (I'm not just talking one specific skill like acc, consistency, aim, but skills in general) I guess thinking of it that way does make the pp system unfair, however... there is a limit to how much pp you can get of farming maps with dt, for example, farm to many 3* maps with dt and after awhile, you'll be getting 0pp what so ever, but there are not many other ways to balance it, mappers find ways to exploit the pp system even on low difficulties, so even if a mapper has good exploints on your regular difficulty it's impossible to make any pp of it if you miss.

I'd suggest looking at this: http://osuskills.tk/ it's not 100% accurate but it works.
KupcaH

szkiller wrote:

Yet you cannot farm these "pp maps" which your friends are farming, right?
N0thingSpecial
IM INSECURE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Caput Mortuum
same
-Makishima S-
LMAO this topic

Cry more
pandaBee
ㅠ__ㅠ
jungjushee
pp BAD! ME NO LIKE PP! ME WANT SCORE ONLY!
Solarys
Just start cursordancing like an autistic chicken. That's always fun.
E m i
i hate your threads
My Angel Jeremy
tv size farmer calls dt farmers dirty
Everyone is farmer
Even if you don,t usually farm, your top plays would always be overweighted unless you never play those autistic farm maps.
Autistic farm maps 1 play=pp rain
Kondou-Shinichi
“why i hate osu:
1. i cant farm pp”
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

“why i hate osu:
1. i cant farm pp”
Lol I dont
Ninonuko

szkiller wrote:

My friends tease me because of my rank and pp
Your friends are scumbag.

szkiller wrote:

but all of my friends are just dirty pp farmers, while they are farming a dozen of maps and get a ton of pp, I get close to nothing pp when playing difficult maps
You're also a scumbag.

If you feel like you can farm pp like them then do it, if no then gtfo. Everyone have their own weakness and strength and yes ppv2 is not treat everyone equally.
N0thingSpecial

Ninonuko wrote:

Your friends are scumbag.
Tfw my frequent convo with my mutual is “you fucking suck” and answered with “you’re such a Tsun >///<“
pandaBee
thats hot
Genjuro
my relationship with osu! is a love-hate one :3
Xalesin
Friends are overrated
/thread
The only 1 my friend is a Tillerino. He trust on me sometimes even more than I deserve it
My Angel Jeremy

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

“why i hate osu:
1. i cant farm pp”
2.my friend can fc anything with dt but i can,t
Larc
I Love Harvest Moon.