posted
Total Posts
show more
Ender Lain
I'm a simple man
I see monika
I tun
Endaris
Technische Hilfe und technische Zusammenarbeit sind Aktivitäten der Internationalen Arbeitsorganisation, die dazu verhelfen sollen, zui
_sparky_
Kirari Moroboshi is my true waifu. If you don’t like her then you have bad taste. She’s the cutest and best im@s girl ok ok. s
Jazz-Hands
Press F to pay respect.Press F to pay respect.Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
keremaru
click the circles
okayu
Ender Lain
jsut monkia
Achromalia
Sayo-
keremaru
why do i do thins to m
Achromalia
felling pret

shit I already messed up even though I managed to get like 70+ words on the others
keremaru
cool
i lke pie
Achromalia
cool
shinitai
MiharuUwU
an error
vinnicci
pneumonoultramicroso
keremaru
deoxyribonucleic adics
45Traeath
Error, error, error, error, error, ero
Husa
until you get an error.
Achromalia
that stupid fucking asshole is an actual child right now, he complains about stupid shit not going his way and winds up being emotional sensitive when he should just accept something and calm the fuck down.

I want to help him, but right now, I despise him. I want to forgive him, but he cant shit tHE FUCVK UP
keremaru
you okay mate
you sound like you're going to go full-blown megu explosion
:thnk:
Achromalia
well, emotionally, im actually okay. i could give less of a fuck, but it does irritate me somewhat. its ironic and hypocritical, and the asswipe is clearly a narcissist, trying to defend himself for everything.

its bothered my dad, and he's been wanting to sleep that boi the moment he started fucking around with our shit.

now he's basically feeding off of what little we have and complaining about it.

GO BACK TO YOUR APARTMENT AND STOP FUCKING UP MY LIFE. (but yeah, im not lying when i say im not actually angry. at worst, ill only be irritated. I just want to get the message across.)

SERIOUSLY, CALM THE FUCK DOWN, ACCEPT THE SHIT YOU HAVE, STOP FUCKING UP OTHERS' LIVES, LEAVE THE DISHES ALONE, STOP FUCKING AROUND WHEN IM NOT LOOKING WITH YOUR SHITTY "GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL" SPANKING KINKS AND FEET FETISHES, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SHIT WE DO BECAUSE THIS WAS INITIALLY OUR HOME, A NICE HOME WHERE A NICE NAIVE FAMILY ONCE LIVED UNTIL YOU FUCKING APPEARED IN MY MOM'S BED, FORCING ME INTO THE COUCH BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GIVE A SHIT, STOP YELLING AT MY MOM FOR BEING LATE AS SHE'S PARAPLEGIC AND IS UNABLE TO DO MUCH WITH HER LIFE, STOP MANIPULATING HER INTO LIKING AND DEFENDING YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY AND DO, FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CREEPY GLANCES, LEAVE ME ALONE, AND BE AN EFFICIENT MEMBER OF SOCIETY THAT DOESNT WASTE MONEY ON STACKING POINTLESS SHIT IN YOUR ROOM, STASHING RANDOM JUNKFOODS ALL AROUND THE CORNERS OF THE HOUSE, AND USING UP WHAT LITTLE MONEY WE HAD, INCLUDING THE FACT THAT YOUR IRONIC ASS WATCHES TV AND MOVIES PRACTICALLY EVERY HOUR YOURE NOT AT WORK, DOING CREEPY SHIT WITH MY MOM, YELLING AT MY MOM, OR GOING OUT WITH MY MOM WITHOUT SAYING A WORD.

again, this is all directed at my moms boyfriend. i wish more came to mind, but im tired. just to remind you, im not furious or anything. but i am very irritated.

i cant believe i accepted this shitty life for so long until recently.

welp. not much else ot say.
keremaru
damn dude
sounds like you need some aprental
Achromalia
I want to ask friends if I can stay over at their house, but I don't want to leave my mom alone with this piece of shit, and I don't want my dad to get fucked over by this guy while I'm not there.

I want to protecc them, but all I can do now is attacc.

I'm not turning my bacc.

his head, I want to cracc.

his kindness? what kindness? that, he laccs.

he be takin our last staccs

he drinkin up them sixpaccs

but it wont happen without me fighting bacc.

(I'm not going to beat him up or anything, its just some venting.)

seriously I just wanna break down crying but I don't have the intensity of emotion to dp so.
Bonk
You fool. You absolute buffoon. You think you can challenge me in my own realm? You think you can rebel against my authority? You dare come into my house abd
Husa
Penguin
My keyboard is a red switch keyboard, so I will most likely make an ae
Achromalia
I fucking had to walk all this way and I wind up dehydrated about to have a fucking heat stroke on the sidewalk about to fucknig pass out
clover
I am very bad at typing. So bad at typing that I will probably w
Ashton
I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO THE MALL AND BUY MYSELF SOME CHEESE BUT THEN I SAW THIS BITCH COURTNEY WHO'S LIKE "YO JESSICA WHY YOU SO FUCKING EXTRA?!!" AND I WAS LIKE "BITCH PLEASE," AND THEN I RAN OUTSIDE OF THE MALL AND CALLED THE COPS BECAUSE THESE BITCHES AIN'T GOING TO GET ON MY COLLAR BONE. THEY JUST SILLY. THEY SILLY AS HELL. I'M RICH AS FUCKING HEEEEEEELL NIBBA.
Edgar_Figaro
Well this entire thing is kinda weird as it mainly would be dependant on how fast we try to type and how careful we try to be.

I will type at a fairly normal speed to start here and speed up with each line until I screw up

Ok typing a bit faster now so I should make a mistaek
clover

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

I am very bad at typing. So bad at typing that I will probably w
Oh hey, I remember doing this. You know, I don't exactly remember why I stopped. I think it's because I didn't mean to type a w, but I did. I wonder what I we

(supposed to be meant lol)
Achromalia

but he doesn't deserve for this to happen to ,H IM ./
The Fire Tiger
Is it time for a shitpost? I think so.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage aerobic capacity tests that progressively gets more difficult as it contu
neopolitan-
is it really time for a shitpi
Achromalia
that was honestly kinda amusing.

oh, uh, some good news-- my keyboard's finally working.

that's pretty damn sweet if I say so myself after using that fucking onscreen keyboard where it'd take at least 8 years to write just a sentence.

I should be mistyping something anytime now considering the position im in, kinda hard to see the keys.

anytime now...

well anyways, I guess I'll just type down my thoughts as they come.

I'm a little tired. Not surprising. I should probably eat something. Maybe I should pack up since I've got only a couple hours until I go to visit my dad. I'm a little too lazy for that right now. I should probably do it anyways as laying around wont do shit for me in the long run and relaxing is exactly the opposite of what most would be doing. I guess I'll get going sometime soon. I just don't really eant
johnmedina999

The Fire Tiger wrote:

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage aerobic capacity tests that progressively gets more difficult as it contu
...continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds; line up at the start. The running speed starts slowe
Achromalia
Not much has happened today. Honestly, im just dealing my life as it goes. I'm just doing what i normally do-- I simply just manage, and endure.

I'm a bit tired of things. Well, isn't that the case for mostly everyone?

...I've just been bored here, with no inclination to produce anything. The forums have been constantly silent for hours at a time, so even being on the osu!forums is depressingly boring.

There isn't any content on Youtube that interests at the moment. I just want to have some form of escape and relax until i get the means of being able to consistently produce content.

Of course, I'm not gonna be able to make a song once every month, that'd be a bit much of a task for me. Usually even conceptualizing a song can take at least a couple months.

...I'm just hoping the forums are more active at some point.

There aren't many people I actively talk to on discord either, so that sucks. Now that I live elsewhere, my IRL friends are cities away from me, and I don't even know if some of them really care what I do.

Some dont respond to my messages within months. That gets concerning, with the possibility that they dont want to talk, or that they took up a different account to use.

Regardless, things just feel a bit more empty nowadays. Companionship is not easy to find, even if that's to be expected. So I'm just kinda.... sitting here, not doing anything.

That's all for now/.
Dialect
notice me senpai notice me senpai nor
Achromalia
OT and FG are slowly dying OT and FG are slowly dying OT and FG are slowly dying OT and FG are slowly dying OT and Fg are
Dialect

johnmedina999 wrote:

The Fire Tiger wrote:

...continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds; line up at the start. The running speed starts slowe

..slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal *ding!*
now start! (musuic
Achromalia

MinNin wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

The Fire Tiger wrote:

..slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal *ding!*

now start! (musuic

(music)

1!... 2!... 3!... 4!... 5!... 6!... 7!... 8!... 9, level u[!
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I'm not really good with typing. Especially with a shallow keyboard and long naile
show more