forum

how to get good

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Darkkkun
how do I get good in OSU!Mania? I've been watching some youtube videos on how to get good like tweaking the game to a bpm that you can catch up with, but I'm still confused on how to do that. pls help
Cuppp
play more
Vladimir Puchin
Yyorshire
play less
Larc
Bobbias
Until you can play at least around 3.5 stars (although sr is broken and star rating is not a good indicator of skill) or better, literally the only thing you can do is play more, because you're still in the early stages of forming muscle memory. Until you can reliably hit every key and every basic pattern without mishitting keys or struggling and mashing, the only thing you need to do is keep playing.

After you get to that point the way to improve faster is to identify exactly what your problems are and practice them.
worst fl player
shut down your pc and go out and play football
abraker

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

shut down your pc and go out and play football
ReTLoM
Tripletth
install cheats
NightNarumi
How to get good with mania?
Like every other thing you do, where you want to get better: Practice, practice and again...practice.
abraker
the more I play the worse I get
NightNarumi
Yea, taking break can also work, I always get better after a short (even a long) break.
If I take myself as example, I got some lag issues (frame drops and stuff) while playing mania three months ago.
I then took a break from mania to play osu standard (apparently, that didnt give me issues for some reason).
Back to the present time, I fixed the lag issues for mania yesterday and began playing (more serious) again.
My acc got better and I have no clue why and I started setting random topscores.

Maybe I was burned out, idk, but taking a short/long break can help