Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
Hello! I am a long time player of OSU!, long time wanter of creating beatmaps, but a newcomer to the forums. Long story short, I'm too socially anxious for even the internet, unless I'm being a complete 180 of myself.

Believe you me, it is taken a LOT of me to even type this.

Regardless, I hope to be a common face around here. :3

...Unless my internet and/or sound goes out. Again... 3:
Last edited by DJShy3 on , edited 1 time in total.
[size=150:1337]:3[/size:1337]
Slider Savant
103 posts
hi! welcome to the forums!
i like that you're starting to talk here and break out of your shell, trust me, the internet is a scary place when you don't know what to do. at least, that's what i thought when i started talking on the internet. honestly, i was just trying to figure out what i was on the internet in the beginning. but there are also individuals that make it a nice place to be. just try not to be scared, and don't worry about what people think ;P
i need more ctb maps -.-
add my trashy ass on discord: keremal#1986
Combo Commander
395 posts
... you know you can’t ask for beatmaps on the forums right? You have to make them yourself unfortunately.

hey, I must say the same here tbh.

(btw keremal I don’t play pokemon, only watch the dubbed anime rip. I used to play HG then gave it to my brother for him to use.
But the screen is all anomalous smh)
Often people act like everything is fine, because they have a “dab on the haters” attitude...
But some people don’t know the difference between criticism and pure hate
Slider Savant
103 posts
DJ Enetro wrote:
... you know you can’t ask for beatmaps on the forums right? You have to make them yourself unfortunately.

but i spent the last hour re-downloading my entire beatmap collection

DJ Enetro wrote:

say what now
DJ Enetro wrote:
(btw keremal I don’t play pokemon, only watch the dubbed anime rip. I used to play HG then gave it to my brother for him to use.

(...)
(i feel like i don't know you anymore XD)
i need more ctb maps -.-
add my trashy ass on discord: keremal#1986
Beat Clicker
77 posts
all i want to said already said by keremal,so yeah.....welcome :)
my grammar sucks,thanks
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
DJ Enetro wrote:

Oh no, you misunderstand.

When I said I'm a long time "wanter of creating beatmaps", I meant I want to create beatmaps myself. But between having ADHD and being generally intimidated by lots of things shown to me all at once, I haven't been able to get started to learn.
[size=150:1337]:3[/size:1337]
Combo Commander
395 posts
Oh ok then, thank for explaining.

“Welcome to the forums and enjoy”!
Often people act like everything is fine, because they have a “dab on the haters” attitude...
But some people don’t know the difference between criticism and pure hate
Combo Commander
275 posts
Rhythm Incarnate
1,913 posts
Welcome to the forums~
ImageImage
Reply 9 posts