forum

How to improve/ feel like i'm improving very slowly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
prexxy
Hello, I was just wondering if there is anyways to improve faster. Because i feel like im not improving at the rate I want to, and I feel like i'm barley improving even thought i'm a noob. Any tips?
Thirty30
Unfortunately the only answer I have off the top of my head is:

Play more. You know what they say, practice makes perfect
although there really is no perfect osu! player as far as I know

Don't jump between difficulties too quickly, and play maps you can pass with good acc. Then start gradually playing harder map

Hope I at least helped a lil' bit.
B1rd
If you feel like you're barley improving, you'll be amaized of what you can achieve once you stop farming and go against the grain by focusing on the beer essentials.
Vuelo Eluko

Thirty30 wrote:

Play more. You know what they say, practice makes perfect

Don't jump between difficulties too quickly, and play maps you can pass with good acc. Then start gradually playing harder map

Perfection goal that changes. Never stops moving. Can chase, cannot catch.
pandaBee
Beer is gr8 m8.
Skidayo
there is no way to improve faster

everyone will just say so obvious things like play more or play hard things. try to focus on basic skills etc etc
actually playing more won't even make you improve faster. it just gives you chance to improve
everyone improves at their own rate
Vuelo Eluko

Skidayo wrote:

everyone will just say so obvious things like play more or play hard things. try to focus on basic skills etc etc
actually playing more won't even make you improve faster. it just gives you chance to improve
so someone who plays 100 times a month could possibly improve faster than someone who pulls in over 4000 because of...rng?
Celine

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Skidayo wrote:

so someone who plays 100 times a month could possibly improve faster than someone who pulls in over 4000 because of...rng?
is this even a shitpost what the hell are u saying
burakku

prexxy wrote:

Hello, I was just wondering if there is anyways to improve faster. Because i feel like im not improving at the rate I want to, and I feel like i'm barley improving even thought i'm a noob. Any tips?
At some point you will hit a plateau and keep improving at a very slow pace, which is usually when you are able to get consistently over 95% on every map you play.

Thirty30 wrote:

Play more. You know what they say,
1) practice makes perfect

2)Don't jump between difficulties too quickly, and play maps you can pass with good acc. Then start gradually playing harder map

1) More like, perfect practice makes perfect.
2) Yes, exactly.

-bws wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

is this even a shitpost what the hell are u saying
"Randon Number Generator
Aka: Your luckiness

The word RNG usually refers to a person being either very lucky or insanely unlucky. It is commonly used by gamers and people in the social networks referring it as a compliment to him/her."