forum

4k Ultra Dragonforce Marathon

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Laffey Gaming
If you're tired of shorts maps here is what you want!
The entire thing last for 117min 33s for a total of 109866 objects! (Even if sometime the game say 44330 only)
The map is too big for the Upload System so I post it here: (File size 264Mo)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n5r964rd6r6hohi/4k_Ultra_Dragonforce_Marathon.rar

If you want an advice: don't do the map if your computer is bad beacause failing after 1h because your computer crashed isn't nice :(
(Also don't throw your computer at the end even on something soft because now I know you can break it if you do that)

The map is composed of 15 Dragonforce maps and each of them is over 5 stars
I didn't made any of the maps, I just take them and glued them together (poorly) at the good time, some of them are from Stepmania and other from Osu!
The hardest diff is Valley of the Damned, the second one. By the way Valley of the Damned as an audio offset (it's the only one). I will not fix it because if do I will lost this:

So deal with it (1k miss hipe!)
Don't ask me to upload the skin or I will hate you...

If you want all the originals map you'll find them here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gll6qqmoprcxwlj/Dragonforce.rar

I will maybe post other really long map later. If you've ideas of map with common points that I can put together tell me which ones.(Don't ask too much maps it takes time)
Have fun
Yuudachi-kun
Valley of the damned

Damn you put some high d6 crap inbetween osu crap
aitor98
Sounds ducking neat
abraker
the mother of all marathons.

Khelly, you got this!

oh wait you are 7k now

dammit khelly >.<
Yuudachi-kun
I'd rather play ultrabeatdown supreme 1.2
XDerbyX
Crazy!
its freaking 2 Hour long!
XDerbyX
Finished it and then...
What happen to my Rainbow?
LauraBodewigRo
How you can make to play?:3
Tigerpow
Just letting you know that the mediafire link is telling me that permission is denied, so I can't play the song. Is there another way for you to post it?
Topic Starter
Laffey Gaming
Try clicking the link a few times, for me and other ppl i sent it to, sometimes it denies and sometimes it doesn't...
Mediafire stuff :shrug: