forum

AniSemble - Souji Okita 14/07/2019

posted
Total Posts
show more
Strawberry Cake
these skins are so good honestly i hope there will be a bunch of skins here one day :) keep it up guys!
Kotori-Chan
why only 16:9 :(
lunaaririn
Woah, the latest two skins you published are really great. ♥
Is there a possibility that you will release a Megumin (KonoSuba) skin? I would love seeing that!
Topic Starter
downy
Response to Kotori-Chan

Kotori-Chan wrote:

why only 16:9 :(
It's way too much effort for me. :cry:
If i have more people that are willing to help me, its very likely that other aspect ratios will be made.

Unfortunately at this state,
I am alone and I don't think anyone will help me because I did mention it in the notices section but its been like a month now.
Like only 1 person is helping me but only for feedback (which im very fine with, any help is appreciated :) )

So I don't want to burden myself and dedicate all my effort on one particular skin (this really demotivates me).
I prefer to get things done quick asap.

Sorry Kotori-Chan for the inconvenience from the skins.
I hope you understand how I feel.

Response to _myr17

_myr17 wrote:

Woah, the latest two skins you published are really great. ♥
Is there a possibility that you will release a Megumin (KonoSuba) skin? I would love seeing that!
First off, thanks for the compliment ^^

Secondly, there is a possibility HOWEVER if a lot of people request it.
I do not want to make it and the reason why is that there's already a megumin ahem... SKINS

So below are skins based on megumin.

Choilicious: t/623106

Azuren: t/647783

Bunch of People (collab pretty much): https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/commen ... make_hdsd/

At the moment, the answer is a no-go.

Sorry _myr17 for megumin skin
Fiszu
Nero skin looks incredible, but is it possible to disable the sparkle effect and center the progress display?
Topic Starter
downy
Response to Fiszu

Fiszu wrote:

Nero skin looks incredible, but is it possible to disable the sparkle effect and center the progress display?
Thanks for the compliment.

I'm not sure if im right or not but if you mean the sparkle effect texture from the UI, then no you cannot simply 'disable' it. I can change it but I do not want to work on Nero skin again.
I'm deeply sorry.

As for the progress display (if you're using pie), then yes.
Actually, I made a mistake from Lillie, Nero, Jeanne, Kumiko & Reina, and lastly Nero skin. (i cbf fixing)

IF your pie progress display is not centered but just located a bit to your right (this also applies to the skins that I mentioned above)

A quick solution: https://puu.sh/ynFj4/06b4001a69.png

download the image given above and locate in the skin folder.
name the image: score-percent.png

Again, I apologise if this has been bothering you.
Fiszu
Response to dlwnstns99 :)
Thank you very much, also by the sparkle effect I meant effects from star2 file. I already edited the file so it's all good. Once again best skin I've ever seen :)
Topic Starter
downy
bump
-Aura-
All of these are so well done! Thank you for putting in the work to make all of these!
Monster Bait
Nice make a ro 500 one ty
Topic Starter
downy
_Nico_
Big thanks for Yuuki skin,it's awesome,but maybe you try to make skin with Shigemura Yuna on sao - ordinal scale? It was a very fine.
Topic Starter
downy
Response to _Nico_

_Nico_ wrote:

Big thanks for Yuuki skin,it's awesome,but maybe you try to make skin with Shigemura Yuna on sao - ordinal scale? It was a very fine.
No problem regarding the Yuuki skin. ^^

And enough SAO characters. Sorry but I will decline your request at this moment. Although I may change my mind if I feel like it.
Husa
Damn, all those skins are so good! OWO
SynnerStar
very good skins *-*
_Nico_

dlwnstns99 wrote:

Response to _Nico_

_Nico_ wrote:

No problem regarding the Yuuki skin. ^^

And enough SAO characters. Sorry but I will decline your request at this moment. Although I may change my mind if I feel like it.
Okay,thanks for answer
[Zate
Awesome Skin c.c
lunaaririn
Understandable about Megumin. :>
What about Tanya Degurechaff? o:
Topic Starter
downy
Response to _myr17

_myr17 wrote:

Understandable about Megumin. :>
What about Tanya Degurechaff? o:
m a y b e
lunaaririn
h e l l y e a h
Neitel
Could you do one of Abigail Williams of Fate / Grand Order? n.n
Topic Starter
downy
Response to Neitel
fuck thats attempting
Neitel

dlwnstns99 wrote:

Response to Neitel
fuck thats attempting
As you like.
Frogsi

Neitel wrote:

dlwnstns99 wrote:

Response to Neitel
fuck thats attempting
As you like.
You should not request skins in the forum.
Neitel

FroxXyyy wrote:

You are nobody to tell me that.
Topic Starter
downy
umm ok

Neitel wrote:

FroxXyyy wrote:

You are nobody to tell me that.
-
-

To FroxXyyy

Well imo, there's nothing wrong attempting to request a skin as long as it is a comment/reply to the post. It's not gonna hurt the front page of the skinning forum.
Everyone has their say (unless theyre some toxic douches then they can get out).

If it was a new post dedicated to requesting a skin, that will be a different case thus violating the rule AND harm the front page.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Neitel

oof go get em.
Monster Bait
speaking of requests make a ro 500 one ty
Saku_-
Bro My osu crash when i use Yuuki skin
Topic Starter
downy
Response to SaKuRq

SaKuRq wrote:

Bro My osu crash when i use Yuuki skin
Thats prob due to your RAM.

Go to the folder and delete all the play-skip.png images or you can keep just one image of play-skip.png. That will fix your osu! or possibly the computer to not crash.
Loli_Rells
very nice skins :>
Zekleft
All the skins are vey nice, but the yukino skins looks like has a bug or its only me?
-Senri [Ai]Hime
GREAT! love it www
Topic Starter
downy
Response to Zekleft

Zekleft wrote:

All the skins are vey nice, but the yukino skins looks like has a bug or its only me?
oh crap sorry for the 6 day late reply. i dont normally check the osu forums too often. apologises.

thanks for the complimenting.

you gotta state specifically what bug it is, otherwise i will never know what youre talking about.
(maybe you already fixed the so called 'bug' like i mean i havent replied for 6 days lmao)
Monster Bait
waaaaaaa sugoi!! that ro500 one is sooo nice (:
love it
Topic Starter
downy
BTMC
who is this beasttroll guy and why does he have minecraft in his name
Minucat
Any puush/mediafire links?
Topic Starter
downy
Response to Minucat
There are no links for puush and mediafire.

Mega links are there for you.

If not, gdrive is another choice.
Startrip
/
[Paradoxum]
Props to this guy for such amazing skins! Will try to check if there are bugs on my part :) :)
If you are open for suggestiosn, try making skins of Aiz of DanMach, or Aoyama of Sakurasou. ;) ;)
show more