Whistle Blower
17 posts
I've been playing for about two months and I wasn't really a part of the community but now I really want to be so I thought I'd make this.
First, how did I find osu! in the first place? 2 things happened. I went off to college last year, (for those wondering, it's Penn State University), and I noticed a friend was playing a game very similar to a game I played on DS known as "Elite Beat Agents". Of course, it was osu!. He told me about the game and I was excited to play it and I downloaded it but never really touched it. A few days later I was watching UKOGmokey play Guitar Hero 3 (another game I played for years) and he was playing a custom made map for the song, what else, Brain Power. I really like the song and eventually found the video of Cookiezi playing it. I instantly starting playing osu! and haven't stopped since.
I feel like I'm getting better at the game now with FC's on some 4*+ maps on the only mods I enjoy playing is HR with maybe some HD. I play mouse only for right now but plan on getting a tablet when Christmas break comes around. Hope to start mapping but thats a plan in the very far future. Hope to meet some more people and continue getting better!
"How can one man have so much rhythm?"
Spinner Sage
121 posts
holy shit you fc 4* maps in 2 months, gg
hi im keremal, i suck at osu (all game-mode player), welcome to the forums
if somebody donates $1000+ to me I'll be crying for 6 days
add my trashy ass on discord: keremal#1986
Combo Commander
293 posts
Wtf............... what a god owo

Reply 3 posts