forum

Favorite Music Genre or Genres

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Keiger
This is One of my first topics so here we go. I dont really need to explain it, since it's really straight forward.

I'm A large Fan of chill and future bass
DXPOHIHIHI
I like Future bass too :D

But I also like Happy core
_sparky_
Future bass and trap mostly
Steii
Chez
I tend to like almost everything, but the majority of what I listen to is actually rock. Some of my favorites have to be Punk Rock and Hard Rock. I've also taken a liking to J-Rock and K-Pop.
Lastopia
Breakcore, Death Metal, J-Rock, Progressive Rock, Artcore, Drum and Bass, Dubstep, Drumstep. Among them, I particularly like Rock and its sub-genre, and Breakcore.
-Hannabi
Rock and k-pop.♡
Rurree
Post-punk, hip hop, indie.
Erkan
jpop, nightcore, vocaloid, trap, pretty much anything lol
Foxtrot
post-punk & post-hardcore punk, new wave, ambient, dnb, vaporwave and most indie stuff
Surono
almost some of this thread posts, everything. but sometimes when I really wanna only listen it for most, Indie ... and rarely for unique/funny song
worst fl player
English all the way
Fl00der
Heavy Metal, and Metal Core.
slayzzslayz
Eurobeat, Eurodance, Trance, Techno, Happy Hardcore, J-Pop and J-Rock.
just the gist of my playlist and whats in my cd player or on my turntable usually.
himiken
Rock. Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Foo Fighters are my go-to artists right now.
Achromalia
I could almost make an alphabet with the genres I know and love! Might as well, since I have multiple tiers of how much I like them, I'll list them here:

Tier 1: "Huh. Its pretty good."

Baroque, Classical, Drumstep, Electro Swing, Future Bass, Future Funk, Glitch Hop, Hardcore, Synthwave, Synthpop, Vaporwave, ...

Tier 2: "Now that's pretty cool."

Bossa Nova, Chillwave, Complextro, Drone, Extratone, Electrance, Glitch, Hi-Tech, Jazz, J-pop, J-core, K-pop, Kawaii Bass, Melodic Dubstep, Nu-Trance, Orientalstep, Progressive Trance, Psytrance, Speedcore, Splittercore, Trance, Techno, ...

Tier 3: "I'm into this!"

Artcore, Ambient, Breakcore, Chillout, Chillstep, Chiptune, IDM, Lowercase, Lo-fi Hiphop, Lo-fi Jazzhop, Psybient, ...

(Note: I like a lot of genres but its hard to name them all, so I'll edit this occasionally)
donghans
i listen to almost everything, but my favorite genres are definitely kpop and lofi
Shiroka Weiss
I'm not really all about genre since most of the time I dont even know what type of music I am listening to.

But these days I have to say that Metal and Rock are what I enjoy the most. Punk too if its a band I like.
Of course I listen to other stuff too. Trance, lofi, Kpop, Electronic, indie or alternitive and the occasional pop song are also my kind of thing. But that just really depends on my mood
Eurocat
Eurobeat and EDM :^)
PawelZAdwokatem
dupstep, future bass & trap
i love this <3
ZeroxPlaysOsu
Mostly metal
Achizuki
My top picks are Hardstyle,Hardcore,Electro,Reverse Trap and Deep House.
Ender Lain
Mostly: DnB, Neurofunk, Heavy Dubstep, Progressive House, Drumstep, Big Room, (Happy) Hardcore, Complextro, Breakcore
_Cyan
Chill, EDM, Dubstep and Speedcore

I love rock and metal too...
show more