forum

[resolved] Can't log in ingame, but I can log in into the website

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Snepif
Problem Details:
Bancho won't let me log in but I can log in on the website. Other people see me as connecting and reconnecting endlessly. Have no internet problems in any other site/game.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
Doing this forever: https://i.imgur.com/NDNOJEX.png

osu! version: 20171106.5 (latest)
Death
Make sure you are not logged into the game on any other devices.
Topic Starter
Snepif
I don't think I am... wtf? Is there any way to log out of any possible devices I might be logged into?
Death
It's possible you are not, but you should definitely check any other devices you have.

If you believe you are not logged in anywhere else you can also try making an exception in your firewall for osu!.
Topic Starter
Snepif
I'm not logged anywhere else to the best of my knowledge. There seems to be no problems with my firewall, also the webpage works normally.
Edit: My friend can't log in either from my pc. Gonna check whether my router updated it's blacklist and blacklisted bancho.
Topic Starter
Snepif
Update: Firewall seems ok, I can log in from another PC on the same network. Looks like either my osu! installation or my W10 is fking with me somehow. Any help?

Update 2: Appears to be fixed magically now
-Kyouko-
aaaah How did you do that -_- I can't login, maybe because hours ago, i logged in to my phone at the website, but i automatically got logged off, but i can't login to osu NOW, but when i was still logged in, i could login to osu! game