Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
Yo! I just bought the ctl-490 tablet and wonder if it will get ruined by dragging? Cause when i'm hovering I get input lag. Do you guys get it/know how to fix?!
Tempo Trainee
5 posts
I have it too, and when you are dragging the pen mine gets slowly (really slowly) ruined and the tablet’s mat finition takes off on your area but it’s not so important. For the pen mines issues, you can change it anyway. The only bad thing is the feeling, it’s feels weird to drag when you start (due to mat finition) but you quickly get used to it !
Whistle Blower
15 posts
Google Wacom intous cth-490 or ctl-490 drivers and download the latest driver for your os
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
Z V I E R A T wrote:
Google Wacom intous cth-490 or ctl-490 drivers and download the latest driver for your os

Okay! I'll try
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
Its well known to be a bad tablet for osu. Dont want to be rude but I dont know why you didnt search it up before you bought it.
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
ouu wrote:
Its well known to be a bad tablet for osu. Dont want to be rude but I dont know why you didnt search it up before you bought it.

I did just that the other ones was so damn expensive compared to this one but I seemed to fix the problem! :)
Reply 6 posts