Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
So my problem is that i'd like to play dt maps. But most of them contain streams with about 8-10 circles.
I'm good at streaming at 180-200 bpm but when i play dt and there are 250bpm streams i have no idea how to tap so fast.

I have already played regular 250 bpm streams but i have no idea how to start with. If i start playing such a map i would instantly fail.

Hope you can help me in any way :)

Edit: Also I'd be glad if you could provide any maps that are good for practicing :)
Support Team
754 posts
Moved to Gameplay & Rankings
Tempo Trainee
13 posts
You have to build up the skill in order to do you. You cant just practice 250 bpm maps. You say you can do 200. So do 210, then 220/230/240 and finally 250. Play those unranked stamina maps if you just don't have the stamina to do it. Do not focus on a single bpm either. Once you've learned a new bpm range continue practicing the lower bpm too, otherwise, you'll just be trading skills, instead of gaining one.
Rhythm Incarnate
2,175 posts
Uuuuh same, someone help. People who can stream 170-230bpm for the same amount of notes as me are pretty much always better at frequent 260+bpm bursting etc.

Well no one will help us either way because the solution is playing the stuff that you have problems with :cry:

As an example, if 250bpm is 30bpm too high for you to be able to even remotely attempt, play 230bpm because it will be 10bpm too high and of a more useful difficulty...
ImageImage
Star Shooter
191 posts
play more DT
Hit me up on Steam if u wanna talk, I rarely visit this forum nowadays
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377445225
Rhythm Incarnate
659 posts
just play more high bpm and one day you can do it
https://discord.gg/HG59MDW casual discord server :D

PM me (forum or Discord: Kondou#2065) if you want someone to talk to, anything!
Rhythm Incarnate
1,377 posts
Wolther wrote:
You have to build up the skill in order to do you. You cant just practice 250 bpm maps. You say you can do 200. So do 210, then 220/230/240 and finally 250. Play those unranked stamina maps if you just don't have the stamina to do it. Do not focus on a single bpm either. Once you've learned a new bpm range continue practicing the lower bpm too, otherwise, you'll just be trading skills, instead of gaining one.

This guy knows

Reply 7 posts