Hello There applied all general stuff
- After consulting with another person who knows her stuff about kpop, you could add the names of the members of the group that sang the non-music box version of the song. I Do know that these people are not present in this mp3, singing. However i still pointed out to be on the safe side, get some more opinions and consider it.
As such the tags are:
"starship entertainment cosmic girls FROM. wjsn 우주소녀 seola 설아 xuan yi 선의 bona 보나 exy 엑시 soobin 수빈 luda 루다 dawon 다원 eunseo 은서 chengxiao 성소 meiqi 미기 yeoreum 여름 dayoung 다영 yeonjung 연정"
- Combo colours seem too vibrant for your background choice. Try to go for colours already present in the background image's palette
- Not sure of this requires the metadata for the actual song. If it does, poke me and I Will send it to you
- I Feel like the offset on the second timing point is a bit off. Something closer to 1734 ~ 1740. Get more opinions on this though
- 00:00:044 (1,2,3) - I Wouldnt really encourage starting off with such irregular rhythm right off the bat in a cup difficulty. Something like this would have sufficed i think. Placements up to you of course. old image, and i think the rhythm is fine.
- 00:02:769 (3) - Why arent you emphasizing the 1/2 beat here. You were really generous with them later into the map 00:20:297 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - it makes it look really inconsistent since the song is so short. Same applies for 00:07:825 (2) - changed up spacing a little
- 00:13:892 (3) - Feels really unsnapped from the rhythm, but it might just be the timing. Investigate nontheless i think offset fixed it?
- 00:14:566 (4,1) - I would expect more movement here, as its the downbeat slightly buffed
- 00:17:600 (3,1) - The jump to the downbeat has less DS than the normal jump, it doesnt reflect the music intensity that well. You should make this more noticable buffed
- 00:27:713 (3,1,2) - Again emphasis is not put on the stronger beats here, but on the less prominent, buff this spacing 00:27:713 (3,1) - here ok
- 00:48:274 (2,3) - Increase spacing so its consistent with 00:50:971 (2,3) -i think i did what you asked.
- 00:00:901 (2,3) - Since its an irregular rhythm again, going for a slider altogether would be a better choice and will also make 00:01:415 (3,1) - a more noticable dash i think its fine
- 00:11:196 (3,1) - Ambiguous jump, spacing should be reduced so its an apparent walk, so as to beter emphasize the next normal dash to the downbeat okk
- 00:13:555 (3) - This is noticably less prominent than the 2 previous objects and yet 00:12:881 (2,3) - this has the larger movement. 00:13:218 - Maybe 1/2 slider here instead? so as to place the walking movement in this jump 00:12:881 - -> 00:13:218 - altuhough i dont wanna do all of that,
i made the dash larger to it is more emphasised.
- 00:15:241 (2,1) - You could increase spacing here to better emphasize the music. Either way there is more gap in rhythm in the following jump so there is time to cool off okay
- 00:17:937 (1,2) - Similar point to above about making this less ambiguous and clear that its walkable to better emphasize the movement to the downbeat, which is a normal dash okay
- 00:24:005 (2,1) - This is walkable, yet i think you intended to go for a Dash here, so increase this spacing okay
- 00:45:915 (3,1) - Somehow this feels underwhelming compared to other spacings that share this sound plays fine imo.
- 00:00:044 (1,2,3) - Make the jumps before the hyperdash clearly walkable, i doubt normal dash would compliment the song well here i made it like this originally to emphasize the hyper and the tempo change.
- 00:02:769 - Mapping these 1/2 triples would add a nice touch to the diff in my opinion. It's a platter diff i doubt a 1/2 triple would be overwhelming for the rhythm, since you used triples of this kind later in the map yea ok
- 00:10:859 (3) - I Would make it fully vertical, no curve. Comparatively the hyperdash is really intense here and the way droplets are generated makes the movement not so forgiving. You basically miss 3 droplets if you underdash it okay
- 00:11:533 (1,2) - Why the sudden switch to background music box rings when the more prominent rings have a clearly different rhythm. I Feel like you should have mapped those instead okay
- 00:16:252 (3,1) - Should be walkable, having a normal dash here is unnecessary and a bit overdone, especially when following similar patterns like this one are connected by a walk it is walkable but ok
- 00:45:578 (2,3) - Similar to above ^
- 00:05:128 (5,6) - This could have been emphasized more, the sound is pretty prominent buffed slightly
- 00:13:892 (3,4,5) - I Dont think this is the optimal way to introduce this pattern when youve made similar 1/2 triples with only 1 hyper and not 2 in succession. As such , doing something more lenient to better introduce this pattern would be ideal, and you can add more strain later in the map, when the player subconciously expects this pattern i dont really know of a way to better make this lenient
- 00:21:140 (2,3) - Inconsistent spacing, almost a edge jump, reduce this to 3.10x DS or 3.00x DS okay
- 00:20:971 (1,2) - Also buff this, generally 00:20:297 (1,2,3) - this triple is inconsistent with this 00:20:971 (1,2,3) - , which doesnt play nice since its basically the same sound i think i did what you wanted?
- 00:21:982 (3,1) - HDash here? sure
- 00:34:286 (1) - I Would put it in a comfortable 3.00x DS instead with next object, feels way too intense since its after a section which has noticably less intensitynerfed
wow only 6 months ago.