User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
35 posts
Offline
osu! resolution: 1600 x 900
anime character render: http://www.anime.familyrenders.com/2015/08/render-kafuu-chino-gochuumon-wa-usagi.html
name/text: AsianGamer
bg picture link: https://imgur.com/r/wallpaper/yVJxUtg
facecam/handcam: yes (resolution is 1920 x 1080)
social media: Twitch-iiAsianGamerii YouTube-AsianGamer
now playing: yes
new follower: yes
chat box: yes
Thanks for your help!
User avatar
Beat Clicker
60 posts
Offline
ill finish the request tomorrow, sorry for the wait
aka I have problems with Photoshop and have to use shitty paint net rip
Image
User avatar
Beat Clicker
60 posts
Offline
Image


AsianGamer
Image
here
PS the link did not work so I found the render again by the same guy on deviantart please don’t send random website. I would recommend deviant art to find
i changed thw twitch to osu cause i'm pretty sure you do stream on twitch anyways
Hellbeak
ImageImage nice pic >//<
TheGamingNewf
Kaazuu
here i only did fullscreen size, since photoshop lag and only let me cut out 16:9


pending:none
thx for requesting! feel free to tell if any changes are needed :)
Last edited by elainex13xvii on , edited 12 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
7 posts
Offline
Hey there :D

- Type: Single
- Text: Hellbeak
- Size: 128x128
- Image Link: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/58/97/37 ... f001a8.jpg
- Border: No border
- Shape: Rounded Square
- Extra: If you can replace the white background with something more colorful, also if the name can be in the bottom right corner (if you cant its ok anyway)

Thank you beforehand :)
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
35 posts
Offline
elainex13xvii wrote:
Image

Finish Request~

AsianGamer
Image
here
i changed thw twitch to osu cause i'm pretty sure you do stream on twitch anyways

pending: none
thx for requesting! feel free to tell if any changes are needed :)

Thanks! :D
User avatar
Whistle Blower
24 posts
Offline
Twitch Overlay Please!!
osu resolution: 1920x1080
- name/ text: TheGamingNewf
- bg picture link: https://images5.alphacoders.com/495/thu ... 495521.jpg
- social media: Twitter: @TheGamingNewf
- now playing

If you're trying to contact me and im being absent discord works great :D : TheGamingNewf#6952
If you complete the work and would like to see it in action, let me know. :D

Hate to do this, but the twitch channel name is thenewfbot. Forgot to mention
Last edited by TheGamingNewf on , edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Beat Clicker
60 posts
Offline
sorry again, changing my activity rate to semi active bc school and all irl and tourney staffing

@Hellbeak: I finished your request but I can't render in a short time :c so it's just plain bg colored differently
@TheGamingNewf: Do you want newest follower.? o.O

I'll uploaded the overlay request in 2 days.
Last edited by elainex13xvii on , edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Beat Clicker
60 posts
Offline
Image

pending: TheGamingNewf
Image
User avatar
Whistle Blower
24 posts
Offline
no newest follower, just the overlay. i forgot to mention my twitch is thenewfbot. so if you can sub in instead of the name being "TheGamingNewf" is it possible for you to make it thenewfbot instead?
Image
User avatar
Beat Clicker
60 posts
Offline
TheGamingNewf wrote:
no newest follower, just the overlay. i forgot to mention my twitch is thenewfbot. so if you can sub in instead of the name being "TheGamingNewf" is it possible for you to make it thenewfbot instead?
ye sure
Image
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
7 posts
Offline
elainex13xvii wrote:
Image

Finish Request~

Hellbeak
ImageImage nice pic >//<


pending:TheGamingNewf
thx for requesting! feel free to tell if any changes are needed :)



Thank you very much, i really aprecciate it :) :). Btw what font did you use?
User avatar
Beat Clicker
60 posts
Offline
Hellbeak wrote:
elainex13xvii wrote:
Image

Finish Request~

Hellbeak
ImageImage nice pic >//<


pending:TheGamingNewf
thx for requesting! feel free to tell if any changes are needed :)



Thank you very much, i really aprecciate it :) :). Btw what font did you use?

Mf Hug Me tight Font :p
here's a link: https://www.dafont.com/hug-me-tight.font
Image
User avatar
Spinner Sage
162 posts
Offline
Hello c:

Type : Overlay.

Screen Resolution : 1920 x 1080

Osu ! Resolution : 1355 x 1016

Player Name : Yes - Elixir

Chat Box: Yes - 304 x 368

Cam Box : Yes - 299 x 253

Image Anime : [ Below the chat ] [ http://zupimages.net/up/17/46/5y3k.png ]

Background Color : Blue.

Thanks ♥
Image
User avatar
Beat Clicker
60 posts
Offline
Image
TheGamingNewf, [ Kaazuu ]
pending: none
Image
User avatar
Whistle Blower
24 posts
Offline
elainex13xvii wrote:
Image


AsianGamer
Image
here
PS the link did not work so I found the render again by the same guy on deviantart please don’t send random website. I would recommend deviant art to find
i changed thw twitch to osu cause i'm pretty sure you do stream on twitch anyways
Hellbeak
ImageImage nice pic >//<
TheGamingNewf
Kaazuu
here i only did fullscreen size, since photoshop lag and only let me cut out 16:9


pending:none
thx for requesting! feel free to tell if any changes are needed :)



Thank you so much <3
Image
Reply 31 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: