Tempo Trainee
11 posts
Destiny 2 Beta lol. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Rhythm Incarnate
1,918 posts
Shadow Warrior 2, and I'm really disapointed about this game... The story is pretty complete, and the game is funny, but a lot of chapters are useless for the story, and it looks more like fillers... If you can get it for free, it can be good, but I don't think it's worth to buy it.
Tempo Trainee
13 posts
This War of Mine
hi
Star Shooter
228 posts
Factorio
91 hrs. for one playthrough wow.
^- -- -^
(=ↀωↀ=)
Cymbal Sounder
35 posts
NieR:Automata
Rhythm Incarnate
565 posts
Rhythm Incarnate
701 posts

Still prefer DkS2 tbh
Whistle Blower
15 posts
Koro McAlpine wrote:
One more thing before you post any games you finished recently: No spoilers, unless you wanna cover them, with this. This.

It doesn't have a counterpart to the anime thread yet, and so, I'm making right now.

A week ago, I finished playing Mario and Luigi: Dream Team.

Slime Rancher.
Star Shooter
228 posts
vinnicci wrote:
Factorio

100 hrs on 2nd playthrough
^- -- -^
(=ↀωↀ=)
Global Moderator
868 posts
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

I played the first Witcher a year ago, so I recently thought about booting a sequel. It was a really solid experience, as far as storytelling and overall gameplay go, it's a must-play. I picked up this game for like 3€ on a Steam sale and feel kinda cheap now because of that, lol. The only downside is that the game crashes very often due to its inability to manage saves very well but it's still bearable. And Vernon Roche is a badass.
Image Image
Rhythm Incarnate
746 posts
Skyrim, 3rd time finishing mq
Not modding maps or anything else. | KatouMegumiR#7852
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
I don't really play video games anymore except for Osu! at the moment. I used to be a part of the PvP community of Minecraft but then I became a weeb and quit the block game.
Started really playing the game at 2017-11-11

Started getting good with 3 star beatmaps at 2017-11-13
Spinner Sage
148 posts
South Park: Fractured But Whole. It was good gameplay wise but not as good as first one in terms of story. Overall I would rate it 7.5 out of 10. Could be 8 but random freezes on release version were annoying as hell.
Elite Mapper
864 posts
Sonic Forces.

I feel kind of bad that I really enjoyed it, though I'll admit the story was garbage.
Reply 254 posts jump | prev  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17