forum

osu! Solo Queue Ladder (Closed)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Minhtam
We need a streamer for the Saturday matches. Anybody available?
Drowned Crow
Dunno what it is or why it happens,but it Happend now 3times in a row...

ThePooN

FuturistigSan wrote:

Dunno what it is or why it happens,but it Happend now 3times in a row...

Bancho did not send your "!ready" command to the bot in time.
Frikandel
Is this dead already? To bad.
PattyPat
change the timers :(, I've lost 2 matches from my bad australian net trying to download the beatmaps :(
ThePooN

PattyPat wrote:

change the timers :(, I've lost 2 matches from my bad australian net trying to download the beatmaps :(
That's why we recommend to download all the beatmaps before playing. We won't change that.
Kushy
Does anyone even use this anymore? Really great concept, we need to push this out to the home page of osu!
Alpgh367

focusYT wrote:

Does anyone even use this anymore? Really great concept, we need to push this out to the home page of osu!
I'm still using it but it takes quite a lot of time to find a match :/ I agree with putting in on the home page
Minhtam

focusYT wrote:

We are currently in between seasons right now. Once Season 2 starts, you're going to see players flocking to the SQL ladder in spades.

When does Season 2 start? #AskPooN
Alacdoom97
When does Season 2 start? #AskPooN[/quote]

Soon™
:) :)
ThePooN
My laziness has no end. lolz

On a more serious note, it will definitely happen, I'm just used (kind of) to procrastinate. School started again, so I'll definitely dedicate more time to productivity, including osu!SQL. It's my last year of High School so I get more work as usual though, so it will take some time.
But again, it will happen. :)
OsmoGhost
Might want to update this and say that this project is over with. mentioned it on discord, minus well say it here.
u624ka
I don't know if the rankings still work, but the bot is functioning. I've just had 3 matches in a row against 2 different players (beginner queue). So, if anyone wants to try, you still can, with a bit of patience. I'll personally try to remain queued up in the evenings (UTC+3). Such a shame to find this thing after it was discontinued.
ThePooN
The rankings are disabled because there are no seasons ongoing.
Only the seasons/events/tourneys part of this project is discontinued. The bot is still up and maintained.
u624ka
Does this mean the map pool isn't being updated either?
ThePooN

u624ka wrote:

Does this mean the map pool isn't being updated either?
I wish it would, but we have no active mapsetters atm. I'm busy with school (and playing osu! myself) and we did not catch new ones yet.
Neizers
Okay so your system can be only used by guys where their ranks are under 100.000?

Nah, i just say that because NO ONE, or few guys can at least clear those maps.
Re-Class
Ladder is not working anymore?
Trigonoculus

Re-Class wrote:

Ladder is not working anymore?
Bumping a thread with last reply 9-month old, yea

Bot is down since some time ago. I would be assuming there was very low demand from players,
Re-Class
Ehhh, it's a pity there is not enough of this in the osu :(
Topic Starter
Ascendance
Hopefully this doesn't get bumped anymore! I've updated the main post to better reflect the current status of the program. From what I know, something similar will be in osu!lazer, so you can look forward to that instead. It was a pleasure to revolutionize something like this for the time it was running <: