forum

Objectives drawing-board/list

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Sad Cum
One of the biggest parts of improving in osu! is to chase a long term goal. So why not have a sort of drawing board or objectives list that can be brought up at any time in the menus.

The drawing board might look something along the lines of this (too lazy to make one for the list):
http://prntscr.com/h1tbdm

I often times find myself just randomly shuffling through maps without a following a goal even though I tried committing myself to practicing streams just on the day before. I think It'd be neat to have something like this to come back to.
Sandy Hoey
Hmmmmmm. Looks like a piece of paper to me. No from me. If you really want something online, you can write it into your userpage
Topic Starter
Sad Cum

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Hmmmmmm. Looks like a piece of paper to me. No from me. If you really want something online, you can write it into your userpage

Of course that was just a shitty visualization of the idea.

The reason why I'm requesting this is because it'd be incredibly dynamic to have this.
Instead of having to edit the userpage every time you reach one of your goals you could just bring up the drawing-bord / objectives list to edit it.