forum

Mazsaa

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pikku Masa
Accound made in 7.01.2015. Played for a month. Around 10 hours of playing time. First song played was cYsmix Tear Rain. First non-bundled map played was ZUN Phantom Ensemble. Stopped playing and started investing time into Counter Strike on and off for 6 months and then going all in. In early 2017 I downloaded osu! again. I noticed friends in school talking about osu! and saw that they were noobs. Of course had to start playing again. I was a noob as well, but that didn't matter. In less than a week i SS'd Cascada Everytime we touch, Easy with HR and NC. Therefore I asserted my dominance amongst my peers. I got hooked and started playing again. I was playing CS with my associate(not disclosing ofc) Qri1. I mentioned how I started playing osu! again. In that moment i also remembered he played osu! way back. And also once played on my computer in early 2015. He showed me his osu! skills in Piranha, Insane and Panic Holic VIP, Insane. wow. Now I was really in. He always played with HD. We discussed so much about osu! that I got invested a bit even in his game. He has since stopped playing, but I'm yet to surpass him. In some areas I was better than him even early on. To surpass him is my first goal. He is the reason why few months back introduced HD into my play and is even after him quitting, still the biggest reason why I play osu!.
More probably later
Aurele
Well, that was a nice read.

Welcome back to osu!, hope you will achieve your goal! Make sure to take a rest from clicking circles from time to time.

You can also talk to other people using the in-game chat function! It is a nice way to meet new friends and achieve your goal with other players ;)

If you are interested by the game and how beatmaps are made, you can also try looking around the mapping community!

Have fun!
DJ Enetro
Gabe, are you gonna lock this...?
Jun Maeda
Well Gabe is honest guy

Anyway Welcome owo
DJ Enetro
Idek what to say tbh.

deadbeat wrote:

Please don't make a thread if you've been here for a while. This is for introducing yourself. No point introducing yourself when people already know who you are.
But (s)he only posted twice in his/her osu!career
Idea if anyone knew this person during that one-month period.

Anyways welcome (back)!

MASZAA...! (Sounds like a cool battle cry too)