This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
None
Whistle Blower
16 posts
Post is exempt of kudosu.
I approve of this beatmap. It is made of fun and addiction. :)
Combo Commander
413 posts
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
osu! Hall of Famer
3,740 posts
for MD

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
how do i get a flv codec, and saturos link isnt working :\
Combo Commander
413 posts
Here's my final Taiko map for Caramelldansen. It fits perfectly as a Taiko map (don't use it for normal play) and it's very worthwhile playing. :P

In Taiko no Tatsujin, having 777 notes is very significant - therefore, this song was mapped to have 777 notes.

Most of the notes (if not, all of them) have been re-spaced for more accuracy and the difficulty is harder.

Oh, use the Taiko control to play this, I'm sure it'll be fun. :)

Taiko difficulty

Oni - 9 stars

Rhythm Incarnate
8,058 posts
I... I already downloaded and instaled the CCCP codecs and tools...

...but this vid still says "Video playback error -- Check your Codecs"...

...you could request a file format change or something...

...or could someone tell me if they got their vid working on the Osu! ?
Rhythm Incarnate
8,058 posts
osu! Hall of Famer
3,740 posts
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
I was having the same problem playing the video as Ratser had using ffdshow, but the codec pack that Saturos mentioned (Combined Community Codec Pack, in case you were wondering) did in fact solve the problem. I guess my point in bringing this up is perhaps CCCP should officially be added at least as an alternative (or maybe even an addition) to ffdshow in the "Installation" section of the FAQ, as another method in solving video playback problems. *shrug*
osu! Hall of Famer
1,270 posts
CCCP is a work around for those of you who don't setup ffdshow properly. CCCP does indeed work for just about everything, but ffdshow will run everything smoother once it's set up.
osu! Alumni
7,371 posts
It might also be worth mentioning that you CAN install CCCP in such a way that it DOESN'T simply just work, but it requires going out of your way to do it wrong.
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
Saturos wrote:
CCCP is a work around for those of you who don't setup ffdshow properly. CCCP does indeed work for just about everything, but ffdshow will run everything smoother once it's set up.

I finally caught a break this evening, and had a chance to fool around with ffdshow. Anyway, I switched everything to "libavcodec" as per these instructions:

...So, what's after that?
osu! Hall of Famer
3,740 posts
apply, and ok!
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
James wrote:
apply, and ok!

I guess I was a bit tired when I posted that. :oops: Anyway, what I meant to say is that I changed everything to "libavcodec" as I stated before (double-checked it today), I applied the changes, and... nothing (it still told me to check my codecs). So there's nothing else I'm missing?
Cymbal Sounder
30 posts
Xada-Hgla wrote:
James wrote:
apply, and ok!

I guess I was a bit tired when I posted that. :oops: Anyway, what I meant to say is that I changed everything to "libavcodec" as I stated before (double-checked it today), I applied the changes, and... nothing (it still told me to check my codecs). So there's nothing else I'm missing?

It's an FLV codec, a flash video. of course the quality isn't that good. I rather convert it. Try CCCP, then reset ffdshow, goof around with it, and maybe it will work. Try it! lol
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 59 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4  next