forum

[invalid] [Forums] Allow mixed skins with a Mixed tag

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Toxi
Pretty much self explanatory, you cant post mixed skins in the skinning section of the forums, so i suggest creating either a subforum for mixed skins, or requiring mixed skins to have a Mixed tag
Sandy Hoey
Im not a fan of this. I think that the way it works fine right now is okay with users still being able to share their mixed skins through other methods. If we allowed all mixed skins, the list would be way to saturated with them and the original creator would not get the credit for their elements
Topic Starter
Toxi

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Im not a fan of this. I think that the way it works fine right now is okay with users still being able to share their mixed skins through other methods. If we allowed all mixed skins, the list would be way to saturated with them and the original creator would not get the credit for their elements
Thats why i suggested a sub-forum for mixed skins, and so the respective owner gets their credit, you would have to link the original skin that the elements were taken from
Nathanael
There is already a planned Skin System that allows users to clone someone else's skin and modify it as their own. No need for mixed skins to be in two places so the Skinning forum will remain as it is.