forum

Hey there People!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Z3RYX
Hi, I'm ZeRyX, 17 years old and I am something you would call a weeaboo.

I've been playing osu! for about a year now and I wouldn't say that I'm really good at the game (but not bad either). I wanted to join the forum a few months ago, but I kinda forgot...

Other games I like to play are Geometry Dash and Minecraft (Ye, me one of those cringy minecra players)

And some extra information about me:
- Yes, I'm a brony
- No, I don't have MLP merch, I just like to watch the series
- My favourite anime girl ("waifu") is Megumin
- Rem is not best girl
- Who is Rem?
- I'm autistic (like seriously, I have autism)
- My favourite anime genres are pretty much rom-coms and "moe blobs"
- My favourite music composers are Sakuzyo and Xtrullor (but I like a lot of other composers as well)
- I like to eat fast food
- I'm pretty thin even though I almost only eat fast food
- I just ran out of ideas
- Did you know that the earth is actually a sphere :O
- Hey Vsauce, Micheal here
- Did I mention that I like memes?
- I guess that's enough for now
- Are you still reading?
- Uhh, just got an idea what I could write
- I'm one of those rare people who actually reads the video descriptions on youtube
- OK, I should really stop now

TL;DR
I'm your worst nightmare and you now have to live with me MUHAHAHA
DJ Enetro
Yo! I'm DJ Enetro. 15 years old, and a young music man, you could say.

Haven't been doing osu too much anymore due to homework and extracurriculars. A Cyberpatriot team is one of them (technological security).

Other games, for me, are:

Neptune's Pride ([url]np.ironhelmet.com[/url])
Minecraft (Only one Skyblock 3.0 singleplayer map, prefer to hang out in Hypixel.)
Pump It Up Prime 2 - yes there is an arcade where I am. I'm level 4.
Neon FM (Newbie. Ask me to find out more.)

some extras about me as well:

- Don't ask me about My Little Pony.
- I have no waifus, because I do well with real and digital life.
- You're not the only autistic person here. I am too.
But there is a difference between autism and autism on these forums, and on OT, which I've seen you on.
I think the underlined is the condition, while the italicized means being very inconsiderate and disrespectful of others. If you are reading this spoiler and disagree, provide a better, fully detailed explanation of autism, autism, autism, autism, and autism.

- I have no favorite music composer, I judge music by individual song, but sometimes that can make me unwilling to listen to new things.
- I run for sport in the fall trimester.
- I have a dark counterpart that I like to roleplay as. Be warned, if you say or do something I don't like...

I've lived with nightmares like yours before. Yours will not be the worst.

But welcome! please enjoy the forums and join the OT!News discord server.

Ask johnmedina999 for details. I'm too lazy to give you the discord link, sorry. ;)
Ryoid
Hi! I'm Ryoid. 14 years old half weeaboo, love music and at very critcal state right now, and for gender....i think i'm going to keep it a secret hehe

Same as DJ i haven't been doing osu lately due to my "in hospital state" and that was really annoying and imagine the boredom that i feel.

I didn't play any game lately.

About me:
-i love seeing people suffering and seeing myself suffering aswell
-i'm bad at lying
-my grammar suck
-i'm kinda autistic too
-i'm half psychopath that on my way to recovery
-i love pretending dumb
-i was pessimistic as hell
-despite all of that. I love to help other and being nice as i can
-i don't have any waifus but i'm still watching some anime for killing time

I'm a living nightmares that you can even imagine. Yours will not be the worst as enetro said.

And welcome! Good luck and enjoy the game
And check out Off-topic oh wait...well...don't forget to check it often cause you don't want to miss anything intresting right?
And free to add me if you don't mind :D
Topic Starter
Z3RYX

DJ Enetro wrote:

But there is a difference between autism and autism on these forums, and on OT, which I've seen you on.
I think the underlined is the condition, while the italicized means being very inconsiderate and disrespectful of others. If you are reading this spoiler and disagree, provide a better, fully detailed explanation of autism, autism, autism, autism, and autism.

For me there are only 2 kinds of autism:
People who are cringy af and people who have actual autism (in other words, they're also cringy af)
Tbh I don't really care about that, since it's not really an insult for me and I don't care if people use it as an insult. It's not a sensitive topic, because it's not like autism is a serious illness like cancer.
Ryoid

[ ZeRyX ] wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

For me there are only 2 kinds of autism:
People who are cringy af and people who have actual autism (in other words, they're also cringy af)
Tbh I don't really care about that, since it's not really an insult for me and I don't care if people use it as an insult. It's not a sensitive topic, because it's not like autism is a serious illness like cancer.
Wow, i didn't know that there is so many kind of autism
Jun Maeda
Hi im iSlodinx ^^

U can check my userpage about me xD im too lazy to copy and paste it here xD

Welcome to Osu and forums feel free to mutual me ^^ ♥♥♥