forum

[resolved] Osu delay even with offset.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurrumi
This is about a delay that even with offset it still has delay. This delay makes me click very late at the point where even when im fc'ing i die from hp drain.I do not know if this is a bug but i can run osu at 120 fps cap, even with no video and nothing running on my computer it still delays. Please if any devs
see this message me and i'll show you how it looks like, its abnormal and i cant play this way. Im clicking the rhythms right and correctly but it still registers as late, even with the change of offset. Please help me or other people with the same issue.
I have 120 fps with no compatibility mode, no reduce frames, not even video on.
I have a 8 gb laptop. I play on windowed mode with 1680x1050 res. I even tried full screen and changed around every setting and put it back to my original settings and its still the same issue. I even uninstalled and reinstalled osu to try to fix this issue, and its the same result. I restarted my laptop aswell and its the same issue.
Sandy Hoey
Why did you post the same issue twice?
Death
What headset do you have?
Topic Starter
Kurrumi

Death wrote:

What headset do you have?

i have a razor headset, but i also use apple earphones
Venix
are these wireless?
Topic Starter
Kurrumi

Venix wrote:

are these wireless?

they are wired
Dntm8kmeeatu
Razer Synapse sometimes sneakily enables Razer Surround Sound (an artificial Surround sound emulator for headphones) and that creates audio delay to your headphones. Please go into your Razer settings and make sure it's disabled.
Topic Starter
Kurrumi

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Razer Synapse sometimes sneakily enables Razer Surround Sound (an artificial Surround sound emulator for headphones) and that creates audio delay to your headphones. Please go into your Razer settings and make sure it's disabled.

woah it worked..... thank you so much O.o i really appreciate the help, like seriously.
Dntm8kmeeatu
No problemo fam, always feel free to post here, ask in #help or PM me directly.