forum

What have I gotten myself into?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Velura
Hello fellow dwellers of the internet.
I'd like to formally introduce myself, though I suppose formality doesn't include the absence of dumb and sarcastic comments, at the very least not in this case.

I stumbled over this game as with many other things through youtube's glorious "recommended" tab where I was presented with a spicy Cookiezi play.
My naive and dumbfounded self could only stare in confusion and awe at the screen as I saw him do crazy shit, oddly enough that meant clicking circles reaaally fast to the beat.
As fate has it I got curious: What this game is about and could I possibly do something like that as well?
Sure enough I downloaded the game, and have been in love since that point (meanwhile I completely neglected any other game, to play Osu! and try to embrace its rich sub-culture)
So here I am, rougly 2 weeks later, after having dipped my toes into rhythm-game water I now also dip my feet into osu-forum water.
I hope we can get along :)

May the PP gods bless us all :P
Faye
Welcome to the forums!
Uhh, I checked out your profile stats - and congrats on that stupidly fast improvement. Like, holy shite.
That's impressive.
Jun Maeda

Faye wrote:

Welcome to the forums!
Uhh, I checked out your profile stats - and congrats on that stupidly fast improvement. Like, holy shite.
That's impressive.
HOLY SHIT XDDD

Anyway Welcome to osu and forums <3 feel free to add me as a friend i love making friends ^^
Topic Starter
Velura

iSlodinx wrote:

Faye wrote:

Welcome to the forums!
That's impressive.
HOLY SHIT XDDD

Anyway Welcome to osu and forums <3 feel free to add me as a friend i love making friends ^^
Hehe, thank you :) I'll take you up on that offer then :D
Ryoid
Welcome to the forum!
Wow what an improvement rate, i see you're having a good time. Free to add me tho
Well, i can't say much so goodluck and enjoy the game :)
-Zenony-
welcome to the world where people around the world come just to chase and click circles for happiness
and another welcome to the circles friendly forums
:)
I already added you as a friend, so feel free to add me as a friend, and we can me mutual ;)
Topic Starter
Velura

-Zenony- wrote:

welcome to the world where people around the world come just to chase and click circles for happiness
and another welcome to the circles friendly forums
:)
I already added you as a friend, so feel free to add me as a friend, and we can me mutual ;)
Added you :)
vizzy
Welcome. Hope you like it here!
Cahyono29
holy f*****g shieet!! you got more than 1000 pp in only 20 days? O_O what kind of superhuman eyes do you have? if you keep this up,you probably going to take cookiezi-sama seat XD
but anyway,welcome to osu :)
Topic Starter
Velura

basara toujo wrote:

holy f*****g shieet!! you got more than 1000 pp in only 20 days? O_O what kind of superhuman eyes do you have? if you keep this up,you probably going to take cookiezi-sama seat XD
Haha :D I'm trying my best while also having fun, so I'm pretty glad that I seem to be doing ok :P
Though I doubt I'll ever be even 1/10th as good as Cookie :?
Faye

Pherey wrote:

basara toujo wrote:

Haha :D I'm trying my best while also having fun, so I'm pretty glad that I seem to be doing ok :P
Though I doubt I'll ever be even 1/10th as good as Cookie :?
But you literally already are
:P