forum

Hey! :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Array
Hey!
My name is arrayofc, but you can as well call me Leo! I've been a member on osu! since last year, but I've not been playing the game seriously until now. So I thought why not make a quick introduction of me? :D

So, as I mentioned, my name is Leo and I'm living in Sweden. I'm a pretty chill guy who has two big interests, music, and gaming. The main reason I started with this game was because of the unique style of the game. For me, it's really relaxing to play osu!. I didn't know clicking on circles to music was so entertaining! :P

However, while speaking of music. Another big interest of mine is playing piano and organs! I know, organs! It's not every day you hear of someone playing organs, right? ;) My goal is to become an organist.

My other big interest is gaming! I've been playing computer games for a really long while now, kinda so long that it's boring nowadays. However, I just found my big interest of osu! and hope to get my motivation for computer games back! 8-)

Other than that, there's not much more about me. I enjoy being with friends on my spare time too. :P

Ty for reading, have a great day <3
Jun Maeda
Hello Leo and Welcome to osu and u are always welcome ^-^
Topic Starter
Array

iSlodinx wrote:

Hello Leo and Welcome to osu and u are always welcome ^-^
Thank you <3
CheezyDawg
Faye

arrayofc wrote:

Hey!
My name is arrayofc, but you can as well call me Leo! I've been a member on osu! since last year, but I've not been playing the game seriously until now. So I thought why not make a quick introduction of me? :D

So, as I mentioned, my name is Leo and I'm living in Sweden. I'm a pretty chill guy who has two big interests, music, and gaming. The main reason I started with this game was because of the unique style of the game. For me, it's really relaxing to play osu!. I didn't know clicking on circles to music was so entertaining! :P

However, while speaking of music. Another big interest of mine is playing piano and organs! I know, organs! It's not every day you hear of someone playing organs, right? ;) My goal is to play at funerals, weddings etc in churches, and no, I'm not religious if you have that question in your mind!

My other big interest is gaming! I've been playing computer games for a really long while now, kinda so long that it's boring nowadays. However, I just found my big interest of osu! and hope to get my motivation for computer games back! 8-)

Other than that, there's not much more about me. I enjoy being with friends on my spare time too. :P

Ty for reading, have a great day <3
A well worded introduction? gtfo
I'm joking of course, you can write as amazingly as you like (or as pathetically in my case) with no real worries here. Welcome to Osu! and its related forums. And as CheezyDawg said - you're here forever.
Topic Starter
Array

Faye wrote:

A well worded introduction? gtfo
I'm joking of course, you can write as amazingly as you like (or as pathetically in my case) with no real worries here. Welcome to Osu! and its related forums. And as CheezyDawg said - you're here forever.
Haha thanks :)
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
Jun Maeda
if u want to add me feel free to add me i love making friends ^-^
Topic Starter
Array

vizzy wrote:

Welcome! Hope you like it here.
Thanks vizzy :3

iSlodinx wrote:

if u want to add me feel free to add me i love making friends ^-^