forum

[resolved] Can't access to wacom tablet propheties :/

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ArtIsExplotion
today my brand new wacom bamboo ctl-471 pen tablet came from amazon :D so i checked youtube for how to config the tablet for osu so i downloaded and installed the latest driver then the guy on youtube wanted go to my wacom tablet propheties and well everytime when i try to run wacom tablet propheties this error appears:

and wacom desktop center cant reconize my tablet aswell like this

the tablet is working fine its pluged in can move around etc but these error drives me insane pls somebody help me out with this i waited a hole month for this ;_;
Death
Here are 3 possible solutions:

Restart Wacom Service
  1. Press your windows key + R, type services.msc and hit enter
  2. Look for "Wacom Professional Service" and manually stop and start that service
  3. Restart your computer if it still doesn't work
Reinstall Drivers through device manager
  1. Open up Control Panel and search for your Device Manager
  2. Expand "Human Interface Devices"
  3. Right click on your Wacom Tablet device, select uninstall, and restart your computer
Reinstall Drivers through Wacom
  1. Open up Control Panel and find Programs and Features
  2. Look for your Wacom Tablet program and uninstall it
  3. Go to Wacom's driver download page here.
    At the time of this post, the correct tablet driver for your tablet is the first option under "Drivers For Previous Generation Products".
  4. Download that driver and install it like any other program.

You may need to restart your computer after this install, but that is unlikely.
Topic Starter
ArtIsExplotion
first of all thnx for your help i appreciate it :)

well the first soluiton i tried already seen it in youtube but nothing has changed

the second soluiton well the thing is there isn't any wacom device under the human interface devices at all

and the last solution well about that the latest Driver for Previous Generation Products no wacom tablet (5.3.5-3) dont have the wacom tablett properties option at all only ''Wacom Preference File Utility'' and ''Wacom Preferences'' options are there im trying to slove this since 7pm my brain is gonna melt :o
Death
What happens when you open Wacom Preferences?
I believe this is the correct program for Bamboo tablets, such as the one you have, and it was later updated to Wacom Tablet Properties for Intuos tablets.

You can try looking for the exe directly in your installation folder if you want as well. The default should be C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom
Topic Starter
ArtIsExplotion
this window poops up im at the right place ?
Death
That should be correct, if you change your tablet to Pen Mode, instead of Mouse Mode, you should be good to go.

The Tablet tab will allow you to change your area, which is quite a useful feature.
Topic Starter
ArtIsExplotion
ok thnx man before u go i have one last little question/help from you when ı touch the pen on the tablet it does left click is there a way to disable it ? hovering the pen all the time is to damn hard
Death
In game you can disable mouse buttons by pressing F10, however you will need to look around your tablet drivers for any other way to do that out of the game. I'm not entirely sure myself.
nuu_old_2
THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
Death

nuu wrote:

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

Glad this was able to help, but please don't bump 3 month old posts in the resolved subforum.