Combo Commander
291 posts

Two related things drove the design of Cloudstepper in its direction: subtle colorful gradients and separation of the RGB channels. Most UI elements of Cloudstepper are kept simple and clean, while some other elements, especially the hit objects, have subtle colorful gradients so that when they are colored they will yield an attractive two-dimensional gradient.

One of the defining features of Cloudstepper is its crisp, clear hitsounds. They stand out in any genre of music, and is a perfect fit for the people who want to actually hear what they're playing.
*If you, for some reason, hate hitsounds that you can actually hear, turn down the goddamn effects volume or skin it out.

You can put holes behind the hit circles and remove the gloss from them. You can change the cursor to a dot. That's about it.

Version 1.1 (.osk, via puu.sh)
Version 1.0 (.osk, via puu.sh)

I got reviewed!

Changelog
collapsed text
V1.1: added mod icons, added menu buttons
Last edited by JapanYoshiTheGamer on , edited 4 times in total.
·•· userpage ·•· modding queue ·•·

Skins: ♫ HueShift Glow ♪ Onigiri ♫ OscilloSCAPE: Proxy ♪ Electro Swing ♫ Material Design ♪ OscilloSCAPE Classic ♫ HueShift Classic ♪ Cloudstepper ♫ Muzikludo ♪ Guitar Hero ♫
Spinner Sage
153 posts
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
Awesome skin, thanks for covering all gamemodes!
Rhythm Incarnate
828 posts
Followpoints-Animations are irritirend and mod buttons are unskinned. :)

Nice Skin, but i cant play this (followpoints). I love this Cursor. :)

I dont like one things: hitsounds :o
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rhythm Incarnate
1,590 posts
He would skin it soon. Nothing's wrong with followpoints. Also, hitsounds ain't annoying.
ImageImage
Combo Commander
291 posts
OsuMe65 wrote:
Fatal3ty wrote:
mod buttons are unskinned
He would skin it soon.

I just skinned it.

Skins: ♫ HueShift Glow ♪ Onigiri ♫ OscilloSCAPE: Proxy ♪ Electro Swing ♫ Material Design ♪ OscilloSCAPE Classic ♫ HueShift Classic ♪ Cloudstepper ♫ Muzikludo ♪ Guitar Hero ♫
Slider Savant
86 posts
Firefox tried to display the latest version, rather than downloading it, causing Firefox to freeze every time I started it up...
Rhythm Incarnate
1,056 posts
Beautiful skin <3

I love your avatar too
Image Image
Combo Commander
291 posts
RoseusJaeger wrote:
Beautiful skin <3

I love your avatar too

Thank you -takes a bow

i am the awkward rei ryugazaki

Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
this is actually the best skin so far

Y'all better than me
Reply 10 posts