forum

[Beatmap Packs] All ranked maps (2007 - 2023)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Elessey
They work fine now. It might be one of the beatmaps in it but I can't be sure.
Cylux

Elessey wrote:

How many maps per mode/year?
I don't have any stats. If someone is interested in doing that, I will put them here.
I calculated the number of beatmap-sets per year for osu!std based of your packs.
Of course I can't guarantee that they are 1000% correct, but they should be close to.

Also please be aware this are the numbers for whole beatmapsets only, as I am not crazy enough to count every single beatmap to ever exist. Well, I still did it for 2007 and 2008 though (see numbers in brackets).

2007: 199 (348)
2008: 698 (1858)
2009: 1430
2010: 1910
2011: 1427
2012: 1501
2013: 1232
2014: 1142
2015: 1533
2016: 1291
2017: -
Topic Starter
Elessey
Thank you. I will put this on the OP later.
DreiiZehn
All I have to say is WOW!
Lambykinz
Hey, just want to say thanks for this! I recently had to re-image my computer because of a software issue and this has been extremely helpful for getting all my beatmaps back. Good work!

Edit: Just after the 2013 torrent finished I got a message in uTorrent talking about how a virus was found and that I should upgrade to Pro... I'm guessing this is just a marketing ploy? I hope there's no virus because I might have to re-image again lol.

(and I guess I should probably not use uTorrent lol, I just reflexively downloaded it without thinking much)
Atsuyoo
Thank's ! :)
Topic Starter
Elessey

Lambykinz wrote:

Hey, just want to say thanks for this! I recently had to re-image my computer because of a software issue and this has been extremely helpful for getting all my beatmaps back. Good work!

Edit: Just after the 2013 torrent finished I got a message in uTorrent talking about how a virus was found and that I should upgrade to Pro... I'm guessing this is just a marketing ploy? I hope there's no virus because I might have to re-image again lol.

(and I guess I should probably not use uTorrent lol, I just reflexively downloaded it without thinking much)
Using µtorrent in 2017, ugh...Use something else like Deluge or qBittorrent.
Lambykinz
Hahaha yeah I'm too used to using uTorrent from back then.. I'll go get Deluge instead.
RVMathew
Doing God's work sir/madam. Thanks for this.
Topic Starter
Elessey

RVMathew wrote:

Doing God's work sir/madam. Thanks for this.
My pleasure :)
Hollow Delta
yo idk if it's just me, but the 2008 packs 2 and 3 don't have any beatmaps. Only the image and mp3 of 1 individual map each. Could you fix it pls?
Andresardo

Bubblun wrote:

yo idk if it's just me, but the 2008 packs 2 and 3 don't have any beatmaps. Only the image and mp3 of 1 individual map each. Could you fix it pls?

Thats the same thing that happened to me. It seems that the archive has some kind of unexpected end of file error that Winrar can't seem to get through, unlike 7zip, which extracts it just fine.
Hollow Delta

Andresardo wrote:

Thats the same thing that happened to me. It seems that the archive has some kind of unexpected end of file error that Winrar can't seem to get through, unlike 7zip, which extracts it just fine.
Interesting. I had no idea something like that could happen with winrar. How would you fix smth like this?
Andresardo

Bubblun wrote:

Interesting. I had no idea something like that could happen with winrar. How would you fix smth like this?

To fix it, i think that Elessey would need to remake the archive and re-upload it. If he doesn't want to do that or you can't wait, then you can just download 7zip and use that to extract the archive, instead of using Winrar.
Topic Starter
Elessey
Hello guys.
August 2017 packs have been uploaded. Enjoy.
Ham Solo
Does these include maps that have been removed like Skrillex maps?
Topic Starter
Elessey
JeeOrGee
Am i doing something wrong becuase when i open these packs and open them 1 by 1, Osu only gets the 2star version of the song... im new to this usualy only download through the game... Any one have any advice?
Topic Starter
Elessey
Do you have anything that filters the songs in your options? Maybe that's why only 2 star maps appear.
JeeOrGee
no i dont think so i can see all my other ratings and songs in them just not any of the new ones from the packs
Topic Starter
Elessey
That's weird, can you link a map for example? Some of the sets have low star maps, espeically the older ones.
JeeOrGee
every map in the 2007 pack is all ive tried so far umm ill try another pack when i can
Topic Starter
Elessey
Well that explains it, there's not a lot of high star maps in 2007 packs, if any at all.
JeeOrGee
ok lol i thought i was doin something wrong and stoped my downloads becuase i thought that it wasnt working for me or something
S1cK
When i download some packs from osu standard , im also getting other gamemode maps...
can you fix it?
Topic Starter
Elessey
No, you will have to remove them yourself from your client. It is normal to have maps from other gamemodes since some mapsets have maps from other gamemodes and I can't modify the mapset to remove the maps that you don't want (technically I think I could but it would be a lot of work).
Zesty
Ty so much for your work ;)
Goost
Taiko mode-> 2017-> 08-> Chorogons - Ishukan Communication(TV size) was desqualified and now is unranked :)
Topic Starter
Elessey
I hope that doesn't happen anymore. Thanks.
woolen
Thank for the pack! Do you know how to update everything on the main menu from the [?] or is it just a case of waiting with osu open for a couple hours
F5 only seems to filter through the .osu into folders and I'm not sure if there's any way to update all the maps to ranked status faster than just waiting
Topic Starter
Elessey
You need to be online and have the global rankings tab open, it will update automatically. Playing offline or having local rankings tab open will not update the status of the map. Sadly it's a one by one thing, you can't do it all at once. But it takes a few seconds each time.
woolen
Ah, I think my mistake was not having global rankings open. Thanks!
JeeOrGee
O crap totally forgot to say anything! Yes so the very first set of ranked Beat maps 2007 is almost entirely un rated or 2 star songs so if you download it and wonder why you aren't getting all the difficulties that's why. I've downloaded the next set and its working perfectly. Thanks for the effort it made it alot easier to get the ranked beat maps. Appreciate all the work that's been done, and also the help I've received.
- myRumble -
Hey i dont read all post or stuff like that but anyway what is with the Loved section ?
I mean Packs from loved or there loved maps in the packs ?
Topic Starter
Elessey
I won't add loved maps or make packs with loved maps. The reason is that they can be ranked if the mapper wants to. They are unranked maps with leaderboards.
Nevermoreshi
tnx
Speed of Snail
Hey, so I've started downloading the year-size torrents recently, and within the 2008 pack both February and March were completely empty upon unpacking, just 1 or 2 junk files I can't even identify. The other months seem fine, any idea what went wrong there?
Topic Starter
Elessey
Use another program to open these. I'm gonna write this on the op as it's been reported several times.
Topic Starter
Elessey
2017-09 packs have been added. Enjoy.
ImoutoGu-Chan
Thx for Update!
show more