forum

Interactive objectives

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
4tt4b0y
I was thinking about that for a while a great feature I think a lot would appreciate would be to be abble to select a specific score and see is progression while you play the song. So you see trough out the map the score you want to compare ( can be yours, a friend, the leaderboard) I see it looking like the multi interface you can compare to your oponents during the match to see are you beind where are they at etc. Could be a great way to chàlenge youself.

Also idk if i have to do a second post but i think some sort of display of your current score how many 300,100,50,miss,slider breacks you did etc. To monitor your game
[MTF] Wolfette

4tt4b0y wrote:

I was thinking about that for a while a great feature I think a lot would appreciate would be to be abble to select a specific score and see is progression while you play the song. So you see trough out the map the score you want to compare ( can be yours, a friend, the leaderboard) I see it looking like the multi interface you can compare to your oponents during the match to see are you beind where are they at etc. Could be a great way to chàlenge youself.

Also idk if i have to do a second post but i think some sort of display of your current score how many 300,100,50,miss,slider breacks you did etc. To monitor your game
So like the ghost replays in Mario Kart? Sounds interesting
Sandy Hoey