forum

Espio's Mendaselect Tourney | Registration Closed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Goph-

Welcome to Espio’s Mendaselect Tournament! If you’d pardon the horrible name of this tournament, this will be a 3v3 tournament for players within the rank range of 15k-75k. The twist to this tournament is that we’re switching up the mappool. (honestly you could really tell that from “Mendaselect” in the name already) The mappool will consist of maps grouped into the specialties (e.g Streams, Aim/Consistency, Tech) and include a special group of maps picked by MrMenda (hence the name of the tournament; yes I know, the admins and me are not very creative), containing some of his favourite maps.
Discord | Spreadsheet | Team Registration| Twitch

Tournament Details

1. The Group Stages will be on a Swiss System type of Tournament
  2. Playoffs will be Single Eliminations, Best of 3 matches
l

Tournament Rules

1. This is a 3v3 tournament, of rank range 15k-75k
  2. This tournament will use Score V2
  3. The Group Stage matches will be Bo9s, Semifinals will be Bo11 and Finals will be Bo13
  4. If a player drops connection in the middle of a map, the map can be replayed if the other team consents
  5. No hacking (duh.)
  6. This tournament will have 12 teams split into 2 groups of 6.This tournament will only have 8 teams.

Mappool

Maps are grouped according to their specialties, in which the 4 categories are:
  1. Aim/Consistency
    These are the maps that are aim-based or require a level of consistency to pass; they don’t have a killer part or anything
  2. Streams
    Stream-based Maps
  3. Tech
    Technical Maps, require a higher level of skill to play
  4. Weird Settings
    These maps have wierd AR/CS/HP, so expect to find AR8/AR10 maps and CS5-6 maps here. You can go ahead to try and counter AR8 with HR, since the whole mappool is freemod, but just mind the HP…
We also have another category, which basically names this tournament in a nutshell
  1. Mendaselect
    Featuring what Menda calls his specialties. This group of maps have been handpicked by the chief mappool selector MrMenda
And of course, a single tiebreaker
Each group has 4 maps, totalling to 21 maps per mappool

Schedules

1. Registration - 29/07 to 27/08
  2. Group Stage - 02/09 to 01/10
  3. Eliminations - 07/10 to 08/10
  4. Finals - 14/10 to 22/10
[/list]
We are still hiring staff members. If you are interested please fill this form out
Anfang
Reserved
Sakura chan
I'm offensive and I find this Sakura chan
Karmayonaise
oh look im in this.
Deadpulse
Hype
[Winter]
Dead meme
WillCookie
pineapples
PogChampionShip
bananahelicopter
Topic Starter
-Goph-
forum bump! dates have been changed (according to the host)
moshiri
hola, I've been considering what color is my owl beak color