forum

Problem with switching to keyboard+mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ComradeDog
Hello. I've come to the point that my hand hurts after short period of playing osu. I tried switching to keyboard to balance the stress on both hands (helped for sure) and I don't have a problem with accuracy and timing. The problem is that I just cannot press buttons as fast as on my mouse so I'm having trouble on faster maps. (I have a membrane keyboard). Should I:
-Play mouse only
-Buy a mechanical keyboard (not really an option for me rn, but let me know if buying one solved someones problem)
-Git gud (train more)
Or maybe you have other suggestions.
Any form of help is appreciated.
Thanks.
KupcaH
Git gud.
ManuelOsuPlayer
You're new playing keyboard. Play 1*-2*.
Deva

KupcaH wrote:

Git gud.
ChipFuu
It took me a day or two to get adjusted to mouse and keyboard after switching from mouse only. I basically played maps that were roughly 0.5* below the stuff I was generally playing before, and I slowly progressed towards getting back to where I left off. Switching to keyboard is the ideal choice since clicking your mouse creates a brief stutter/stoppage in your otherwise relatively fluid cursor movement, which can really suck and it can limit your mobility enormously.
Topic Starter
ComradeDog
Will do, thanks for the advice everyone :p
Ryoid
Haha
This thread was remembering when i first play osu
I was do mouse only until 3* then i tried playing keyboard +mouse when i see some video on youtube
Its been like 4 day i give up playing with keyboard but then i notice that playing mouse only is not getting me anywhere
So, just play some easier map and try to build muscle memory for tapping i guess
Well, thats all i can say and good luck :)
The Gambler
I think your money is better spent on supporter so that you simply have a shitton of maps to play...