Total Posts
show more
Ace Timing

Foxtrot wrote:

Ace Timing wrote:

o..k..?
what's the relevance of this?

Hika wrote:

Scum could have also created WIFOM to make you think Ace did it.
I think you quoted the wrong post tbh
Ace Timing

Lincolm wrote:

Because he didn't get anywhere doesn't mean he automatically read you town and let you go. Depends on NK, perhaps it can.
I don't say anything abraker died because he intimidated you.
I didn't say that he was going to read me as town, but as scum I would leave him alive cause I know he was never going to lynch me.
why else would I kill him?
Ace Timing

Lincolm wrote:

Lul, i never seen self-hammer as scum, but it is funny i can't stop laughing now.
puts you into night faster and stops town from talking as long o/
Ace Timing

Lincolm wrote:

You hold your vote because you doesn't know which scum you should push.
no. I held my vote because I couldn't be bothered to move it until you guys tried lynching a townread of mine.

I like to put my vote down when the day starts. Hence why I voted randomly as soon as I got into the game.
sLaiNi
Hello guys,

sorry for taking so long for an answer, it is a bad combination of me reading the message, that I successfully joined the game around 22:00 on that day and having really surprising problems in RL, but I want to read the history of the game concentrated to be able to get into the game.

I will give an useful post tomorrow, as it is 22:25 here.
Hika
prod Aomi @Mod
Hika
WAKE UP EVERY1
Hika
Vote Aomi
Foxtrot

Hika wrote:

WAKE UP EVERY1
i like sleeping and i hate working

i'll try to write something when i come back from work though
Foxtrot

Hika wrote:

Vote Aomi
how convenient, aomi is in my scum list

mmmh i'll save my vote though
Zexion
Something first: Beeboy did thank me for stealing my PM's so I guess my first post in this game was... inadequate.

Onto the important stuff: long story short, abraker was probably killed because of his charts and the way he made the game "simple to read". Eventually, one of his summaries was going to get one of the scum players caught. Scum not killing Aomi after his claim is the most interesting part of all, but honestly there are so many possibilities here that's not worth the time to analyse them all.

abraker's main scum read throughtout the second part of D1 was Ace, however I still fail to see what was so scummy about his reactions, most of them seem to come from the same attitude I townread.

I'm specially interested about the self-vote that happened early D1, seemed to be triggered by Lincolm's vote on abraker back then, which was the result of also a very early PoE. I'm not really sure, but this vote seems to be very safe from a scum perspective. I'm pretty sure that if Lincolm is scum, he's not scum with Ace.

Foxtrot is the other one that gives me scumvibes. Foxtrot's lastest's post have been incredibly neutral and borderline stating the obvious. Also:

Foxtrot wrote:

Hika wrote:

i feel like abraker got too close at one point and scum freaked out, making him the first victim. and that's also why i was wondering if that was a rookie mistake, because targeting abraker was just damn too obvious. shouldn't the scums go after someone who didn't contribute at all so we could scratch our heads even further? i feel like abraker's death gave us more answers than questions. that said, this new day gave me new reads. i'll go over them once i'm not too tired
Which answer do you think abraker's death gave us? Still waiting for this.

In the meanwhile:

Vote: Foxtrot
Hika
ps I see ur format broke
Fox said that, not me, just for clarification for everyone else that reads ur post zexion.
sLaiNi
What stuck with me while reading through the game was how it unsettled me that Zekks was about the most anti-town thing I have played with since early Jess-games. I thought that it would be hard to determine if he was scum, but then Doomsday wrote this:

Doomsday wrote:

Zekks - I felt like making a "Zekks" zone and putting him in it for the rest of the game, we played irc mafia earlier and he seemed competent as a mafia (he actually won rofl.), his mafia strategy largely entailed parroting the most active townies just enough to stay out of suspicion. But IRC is a different beast to forum so I have no idea how reliable any of it is. He stays in null permanently probably.
Which felt too much like he(she?) was trying to reason his playstyle, rather than getting actual information out of it while still making such a big statement about it. This again makes me sure, that if any of Doomsday (Ace) or Zekks (Aomi) flips scum, I was my decision on who their scumpartner is.

I feel like I want some more reads on Aomi, now that we have the chance that she(he?) is going to play it different.
Hika
dawn*
johnmedina999

Hika wrote:

dawn*
What?? I don't understand your post.
johnmedina999
Oh wait I saw "doomsday", nevermind
Zexion

Hika wrote:

ps I see ur format broke
Fox said that, not me, just for clarification for everyone else that reads ur post zexion.
Oops, yeah, that totally broke. Foxtrot said that.
Hika

johnmedina999 wrote:

Oh wait I saw "doomsday", nevermind
Idk that threw me off too and I just felt weird lol
I'm drilling the fuck out of Aomi tho
Aomi
@mod - requesting replacement, just moved to a new apartment and i dont have stable wifi, so sorry about this. ):
Hika
RECORD BREAKING REPLACEMENTS
Ace Timing
RIP
johnmedina999
I swear, by the end of this game we are going to have a completely different roster than what we started with.

-

Foxtrot wrote:

he was mostly onto you but you're obviously not scum because if you went after him right away that'd just be dumb

Foxtrot wrote:

what's with the sudden shift on ace timing? it makes no sense whatsoever. if he was scum, why would he go after the guy who pestered him the most? wouldn't it make it too obvious? same to you, john.
As it was said earlier in this game, the premise of "scum won't do scummy things" is not fit for scomhunting, especially for a more experienced player, so Ace should not be cleared from being Mafia due to the sole fact that he is not acting like one.

Foxtrot wrote:

that said, this new day gave me new reads. i'll go over them once i'm not too tired

town:
Hika
Lincolm
Ace Timing

null:
sLaiNi
Zexion

scum:
johnmedina999
Aomi
Can you go over them now, please?

Hika wrote:

@Foxtrot and John:
If Ace was scum, he probably NK'd abraker to clear himself.
Scum could have also created WIFOM to make you think Ace did it.
I want you to let that sink in a bit.

And you guys tell me what you think about that.
OK, so I did some research on this term, WIFOM, and I watched this video:
The possibility of a good WIFOM would be a valid possibility, as some other scum could have killed abraker to create WIFOM. However, as I have said before, Ace is a prime suspect because of his interactions. Whether Ace is scum or not, it sure seems that abraker being shot cleared Ace's name with everyone else. Ace is still not off my scum radar yet.

What do you think of my comments, Ace?

Vote: Ace Timing
Ace Timing
its amazing you can take so much space to say nothing at all
johnmedina999
I'm saying that you shouldn't be cleared from being scum, as Foxtrot and Hika have done.
Ace Timing
ok?
Ace Timing
i just dont see why you're voting me
johnmedina999
Because you're my biggest scumread right now. Dawns didn't really leave any hints, and at the end of Day 1 (when you came in), your interactions with abraker make me suspicious.

Ace Timing wrote:

Lincolm wrote:

Because he didn't get anywhere doesn't mean he automatically read you town and let you go. Depends on NK, perhaps it can.
I don't say anything abraker died because he intimidated you.
I didn't say that he was going to read me as town, but as scum I would leave him alive cause I know he was never going to lynch me.
This post makes me think you are using reverse psychology, saying that you would never do a thing because it's irrational, hiding the fact that you did. Appeal to emotion, right?
I feel you're scum, so I vote. Is that not what a vote is for?

...maybe I'm just reading these posts too superficially. Or maybe I just suck at this game.
Ace Timing
thats not appeal to emotion but w/e

your vote is just

weightless
Hika
Linc > Aomi > slaini > john > fox > ace

my order for lynching rn
Hika
I see super town coming from fox and john

they have no idea what they're doing
Hika
Now that I think about it my reads look super jacked up
I just can't play this game the same way with all replacements and stufff
Ace Timing

Hika wrote:

yeah but maybe they don't know what they're doing because they're scum
Foxtrot

Hika wrote:

yup yup yup thanks for understanding
Foxtrot

Ace Timing wrote:

Hika wrote:

yeah but maybe they don't know what they're doing because they're scum
???
Ace Timing
????
Zexion

Hika wrote:

I agree with john, but I can't shake the feeling foxtrot is just staying in the sideways. I don't agree with john's motive for voting Ace but he is atleast trying to reach some conclussions.

Also I do potentially agree with your lynch order, except I would go for fox after Lincolm or the other way around.
Lincolm
I'm actually too busy to continue play as mafia is in 5th priority in my task list, but I'm too stubborn to get replaced also, so lazy mode turned on. Haven't done reread, but I read abraker's ISO again. I think this is my last time I reread this thread (but only abraker's ISO) with effort lol.

There is nothing interesting at start then he began analyzing player's ISO and clung to Ace. If I remember correctly, the time he began analyzing ISO is quiet passive for most town (at least town of my read), so it generated a lot of activity from there. I think the unfinished analyze also the reason why he get killed. Anyway, abraker's post about his scumread in here I found interesting. Ace still not posting why Hika is town from his POV until now and his reaction about "role-fishing PR" seems exaggerated. This is only personal preference but that kind reaction is what I do as scum lol.

=

Ace Timing wrote:

why else would I kill him?
There are many (possibility) reasons why a person get killed, not only because "he was never going to lynch scum-me". I'm pretty sure you're more experienced than me, why would you say this?

Ace Timing wrote:

Lincolm wrote:

Lul, i never seen self-hammer as scum, but it is funny i can't stop laughing now.
puts you into night faster and stops town from talking as long o/
Good point, but not in this game condition.

Ace Timing wrote:

I like to put my vote down when the day starts. Hence why I voted randomly as soon as I got into the game.
I don't trust this until you post me your game where you voted randomly at LyLo as town lul. I don't mean to mock you, tho, but it is hard to believe there is kind of playstyle like this.

Hika wrote:

Linc > Aomi > slaini > john > fox > ace

my order for lynching rn
Because I'm trying to lynch Ace? K

Where is Zexion? So Aomi or Zexion or both scum in your wagon?

Zexion wrote:

Also I do potentially agree with your lynch order, except I would go for fox after Lincolm or the other way around.
I don't like this at all. Not because you're going to vote me or Foxtrot, but it looks like you know we are going to flip town and trying to chain mislynching right here.

=

Foxtrot wrote:

Lincolm wrote:

Aomi because you-know-why-and-it-shouldn't-be-discussed
explain this please. is it because of zekks?
Uh, I missed this. Yes. His over confidence is you-know-what.

=

Anyway, I might rarely to post because of the condition of real life and less wall post because laziness. I'm not even bother anymore if I get mislynched, furthermore, I don't mind to self-hammer if it is needed. I'm not planning to play as anti-town sooner or later, but my activity will be a burden and I know it will.

I actually like how John jump around at this game, it seems more coming from town than scum.

Aomi < Foxtrot < John < Slaini < Hika < Zexion < Ace Timing

Too lazy to explain again so copy Hika's format lol.
Ace Timing
I didn't say I vote randomly when day starts...
Ace Timing
rolefishing is pretty transparently anti-town, so my reaction is kinda justified tbh
Zexion

Lincolm wrote:

Zexion wrote:

I don't like this at all. Not because you're going to vote me or Foxtrot, but it looks like you know we are going to flip town and trying to chain mislynching right here.
Where did I ever imply any of you would be flipping town?
show more