forum

Resident Victini is passing by!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Starry Windy
Hi everyone! I'm Starry Windy, a Victini fan that came from Indonesia. I heard of Osu! for years when watching one of my friends play one, and I just decided to sign in in these few days recently. I may be passing through atm and may spend most of my time on the Watch mode in the game, but I hope you'll bear with me and become nice friends :)
Ryoid
Hi windy! Welcome to the forum and the game of course
More indonesian, more like de ja vu but anyway, feel free to add me to you friend list if you want to have a friend to chat :D
(it will be rare tho) if you have more Question about osu or gameplay Gameplay & Ranking is the place
And maybe you want some cool skin from Skinning forum to make your osu look great
Or you can check Off-topic or Forum game to have fun beside playing the game
Well thats all i can say, good luck and enjoy the game :)
45Traeath
I think Ryoid's speech was quite enough, so I'll just give a cup of whatever you want it to be, as a welcome ( '-')7U
DJ Enetro
Well you're in luck
Because I'll be your friend!!!
Anyways welcome to the forums ;)
Cahyono29
well,welcome to forums
if you need a friend to play or just chat,feel free to add me
Topic Starter
Starry Windy
Thanks everyone, I'll try my best to enjoy in here :)
Softwarm
If I'm parsing what you said right (and judging by your profile my assumption seemed justified) you're only using the Cinema/Auto mod? So like, all you're doing is listening to music? Considering the wide variety of music that's been uploaded, that actually sounds like a pretty good idea. Though I don't know why you wouldn't at least be trying to play the game normally...

Regardless, if you ever want to talk with someone feel free to message me.

Would you mind giving a bit of a bio of yourself? Some of your interests, other games you might play, books you like, shows you like, what your major/career is, your favorite music, that kind of stuff! (When I say "a bit of a bio" I mean feel free to type as much as you want--considering the slower rate that forum posts are produced, one needs to up the information in each post for this means of communication we're using to be comparable to something like talking on an IRC client or IRL. i.e the normal way a conversation goes (back and forth very rapidly with small amounts of info being exchanged each time the speaker is swapped) doesn't work for forum posts so you should just dump as much information into your post when it's your turn to "speak" as it were.)
Topic Starter
Starry Windy
Well, I do enjoy several musics here, but one of the main reasons I use Auto mod at first is mainly because I'm still new at Osu! gaming as a whole, even though lately I started to stimulate playing even when I'm in Auto mod. Because I'm still new at this, I need to make sure that I'm capable enough before I play some songs for real.

And mmkay, as for myself...
My bio
I live in Indonesia, who is interested in Pokémon, sports (mainly soccer), and some nice anime and Toku shows. I'm also interested in some nice and soothing songs (some pop or classics may fit nicely in it), and I enjoyed some anime songs as well.

I'm a Victini fan because I enjoyed its movies, and also because it's my first Critical Capture ever (in other words, lucky catch) in Pokémon gaming. I may be not talking much and may be shy, but I might talk if there's something I'm interested at.