This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Rhythm Incarnate
2,647 posts
Post is exempt of kudosu.
Natsu wrote:
If the mod is disrespectful then the mapper don't need to reply to it

ill keep that in mind thanks!!!
Rhythm Incarnate
660 posts
Wtf is this guy ranking one of the most beautiful Dragonforce's song that badly and just answer to actual points in mods by copying "no"? Where is QAT members??? Many people ( even BNs and previous BNs ) have many suggestions for the map to increase it's quality, isn't this the reason to DQ this?

I'm sure this would got DQ in 2 days or so, but if it wouldn't, I will "join party" and write mod as well
Rhythm Incarnate
568 posts
Mun wrote:
Whether the mod was respectful or not, the points it brings up are entirely valid, and just responding "no" is not a valid defense - just a segue into more shitfighting.

Shouldn't this be DQ'd until 09kami provides some sort of valid defense against the vehemently negative reaction this has received from mappers - something he has utterly failed to do?

MashaSG wrote:
Wtf is this guy ranking one of the most beautiful Dragonforce's song that badly and just answer to actual points in mods by copying "no"? Where is QAT members??? Many people ( even BNs and previous BNs ) have many suggestions for the map to increase it's quality, isn't this the reason to DQ this?

I'm sure this would got DQ in 2 days or so, but if it wouldn't, I will "join party" and write mod as well

Actually, I don't mind dq. if there's a better hitnormal. stubbornness doesn't make sense, but it takes better advice to break it . The map doesn't make everyone feel good. If it doesn't make you feel good, I'm sorry, but I hope you look at it in an objective way

"No" just means I've read this sentence .If you want, I can change it for "why?"" Why not? ".I wanted to say that .I should reply to a MOD. rather than a whole hostile article . all mapper have the obligation to reply to other people's mod. on their map, which is a kind of etiquette .but the difference is that what you reply is a "mod".

This is a very pointless discussion:
fieryrage wrote:
6) 01:19:924 (6,7,8,9) - this is not straight, unpolished, although this is more of a minor thing anyway
I don't think it's a kind of mod.. Is it straight? Is it important?

12) 02:45:274 (4,1) - why? no, like, genuinely, why? how do you imagine this as a playable pattern? you're introducing a concept like this 3 minutes into the map, you are LITERALLY asking for people to break here
I can't understand why I can't do it here

Pointless dispute doesn't improve this map. I made the same mistake. On another map .So I understand the need to respond kindly to other people's mod., but only if I respond to a polite person
Last edited by 09kami on , edited 1 time in total.
Rhythm Incarnate
568 posts
Natsu wrote:
If the mod is disrespectful then the mapper don't need to reply to it

thx
Rhythm Incarnate
568 posts
I'm at work now. keep replying at night
Quality Assurance Team
4,010 posts
so why do you halve bpm on spinners to then immediately double it again?

i mean if you halve it it shoulda stayed halved until like 02:41:824 -
but even that doesnt seem necessary

03:55:324 (1,2,3,4) - this is 1/3??

those hihats that you use as a hitnormal are so much louder than everything else >_<

taking this down to further discuss the things that were mentioned properly because a lot of the things that you just said "no" to were actually not hostile
Star Shooter
217 posts
No kudosu yet.
i dont understand much about hitsounding but while this is disqualified i have concerns with the emphesis on the streams.

in some parts you accentuate beats by placing them on the turn of the stream like:
04:09:424 (1) - , 04:33:424 (1) - , 04:38:224 (1) - , 04:48:124 (1) -

but in some parts you place the beat before the accentuated beat on the turn of the stream like:
03:43:024 (1) - , 03:43:624 (9) - 03:44:224 (1) - , 03:57:424 (1) - , etc.

these are just some examples the it is incosistent throughout the whole map.

also i dont know why this is accentuated 03:42:274 (7) - .
03:42:424 (9) - this should be instead.

maybe im misunderstanding your structure. im interested in an explanation.
Last edited by sdafsf on , edited 1 time in total.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,023 posts
No kudosu yet.
Rhythm Incarnate
2,234 posts
No kudosu yet.
MashaSG wrote:

The fuck is this post? Go and post your concerns if you got some, saying it in this way looks like you implying you can scare people with your mod lmao
Rhythm Incarnate
703 posts
No kudosu yet.
I would want to point out a consistency issue

00:45:874 (11) - You forgot to add clap sound as you did for 01:36:874 (1) - or 04:29:674 (1) - or other parts where Marc says "zone", so it doesn't emphasize "zone".
Rhythm Incarnate
568 posts
Raiden wrote:
I would also like to point out that the switch to 200 should be at 02:41:824 - . Currently there are double the necessary downbeats

Reset back to 100 at 03:22:624 -

And back to 200 at 03:37:024 -

Current timing playwise is fine but musical accuracy is ignored :(

(also for extra accuracy 01:17:824 - red line with 200 for "NC friendliness" or "metronome reset";

similarly 02:44:224 - here)

gratz tho, more DragonForce is always welcome 👀

That's a very good suggestion. fix
Rhythm Incarnate
568 posts
ok.With regard to normal-hitnormal., I came up with one of the easiest things to do. I cancelled all normal. Now there is only soft .
about Lasse and Xexxar mod . I made some changes
00:47:824 - nc
00:47:074 - Slide
00:58:174 - position
01:00:124 - nc
04:58:324 (7,8,1) - flow
03:55:024 - Slide
04:19:024 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1) -
Last edited by 09kami on , edited 1 time in total.
Rhythm Incarnate
568 posts
Kagetsu wrote:
hmm... the thing that bothers me the most about this map is the lack of contrast between intense and non-intense beats. the streams are so poorly (in my opinion) implemented that it's difficult to actually feel the song when playing.

for example, around 04:29:674 - you start mapping an endless deathstream using only spacing changes in order to somehow represent the song variations, which sounds good on paper, but the thing you're ignoring here is that after such high density, the patterns start to feel difficult regardless of the spacing shifts. there's a guideline in the ranking criteria that states: "Avoid following multiple layers of the song if it is unclear what rhythm is prioritizing. Players should be able to discern what part of the song is being followed." which doesn't seem to be followed here, as it's pretty difficult to recognize what your arrangements are mapped to.
04:29:674 (1) - Hummm... I've thought about it. This section follows Voice ., but there's a section in the middle that I need to filter through 04:30:424 - 04:30:649 - There are several similar ones that are rhythmic only .I've thought that if the spacing is lowered, maybe people will understand that .But what I want to say is that the rhythm here is stream too .If change here, I think all of them need to be changed. And this change is the whole map.I think I have a clear purpose. It's part of the voice .I've made a lot of concessions about the difficulty. I don't think it's difficult for everyone to play now .what you said is a very good point of view .thx

other things i'd like to point:

most of your direction changes feel random in my opinion, your streams are extremely inconsistent on sections such as 03:41:824 - where things like 03:43:399 (6,7,8,9,10) - are tremendously difficult for no reason
well. all don't seem to like it here. I changed my angle to a very simple angle

your map contains a lot of snapping mistakes. i'm pretty sure that stuff like 03:01:924 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - 03:57:424 (1,2,3,4,5) - are 1/3.
no. I noticed in many places that the guitar was 1/3., but I only followed a small part .because I made a mistake on another map(https://osu.ppy.sh/s/459901). It's because of 1/3 .I always remember this mod. when you frequently switch between 1/3 and 1/4. in a stream, the player is very out of tune. This is not a good idea .switching between 1/4 and 1/3 will be difficult for players to master
Avoid following multiple layers of the song if it is unclear what rhythm is prioritizing. Players should be able to discern what part of the song is being followed."
and I think the red line sounds(no hitsounds) good enough to support these using 1/4

you have many streams that follow nothing. 04:11:824 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 02:45:424 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - just to mention a few
same

It's a good discussion. I'd be happy to answer you
Rhythm Incarnate
568 posts
Naotoshi wrote:
the mapper should respond to all mods properly, respectful or not... ignoring them cuz he doesn't find them nice and coddling is stupid =D

hummm...I didn't answer him. Just because he didn't put himself in a moder position. In fact, he had a lot of radical arguments, didn't he? I have revised some places that I think need to be modified .but it's not just his taunts. It's just that I think these places might do better .I am talking very calmly about it now. I just want to be respected as a mapper .I don't want this map to be commented on as worthless. If it really isn't worth it, I shouldn't pursue it with ranked as its goal .If everyone complains about it on a map of Qualified, its value will be reduced .I believe that no one wants to see . on. except to belittle it. It's difficult to make a good map , but also very happy . when someone loves your map .A mod is someone who gives you good advice .It's a kind of respect. Respect for maps .so I respect every moder .Even if opinions can not be unified, I also want to explain my ideas as much as possible. There are reasons for refusing .But the premise of all this is that this is a mod that respects maps

I said. He corrected the radical remarks. I'll discuss it with him calmly .But so far, he didn't respond, so I don't think it's a ‘’mod‘’
Rhythm Incarnate
1,999 posts
No kudosu yet.
this is a really fun map !! good luck 09
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 109 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  next