forum

Blueberry [STD/MANIA/TAIKO] [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Enitoni
Thank you b00 for making a skin showcase for my skin!

b00
No problemo! Always happy to help someone out ;P
XeloOw
I really like this skin, very nice :O
MasicoreLord

Enitoni wrote:

Skin update!

v1.3 http://www.mediafire.com/file/q4bbfhb3ld2d9k4/Blueberry-v1.3.osk

New cursors! (Can be found in the Extras folder)

Changelog:

- Added new cursors and trails
- Added cursor smoke
- Made followpoints animated
- Made focused spinner more interesting

I don't think the spinner background looks nice, the crash test symbol makes it look more incomplete than it is, please fix in next release!
leechunjie
How to make the silder end circle become transparent ?
Please teach me
Topic Starter
Enitoni

leechunjie wrote:

How to make the silder end circle become transparent ?
Please teach me
You just need an empty file and name it "slider-endcircle.png"
Topic Starter
Enitoni
Skin update!

v1.3.2 http://www.mediafire.com/file/k5amh1gg829qgub/Blueberry-v1.3.2.osk

Changelog:

- Fixed percent symbol being too small
- Fixed percent symbol and "x" symbol not matching colors perfectly
- Added colored hitbursts as default (old ones are available in the extras folder)
leechunjie
It says there is already same name as the file can't not make the file name
MasicoreLord
Why did you set the skin version in your skin.ini to latest (that DOESN'T just magically make your skin compatible with skinning changes in the game, it could break overtime), you aren't even suppose to use `Version: Latest` on the skins in these forums.

https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Skinning#Skin_Versions

Look at those versions, and pick one like 2.5 for example, latest is only meant for personal/user skins.

Just alerting you to the oversight.
Liquorset
autoteleology
This is VERY well made.

I have two criticisms:

1: I dislike slider balls that a) don't fill the slider in diameter, because it makes it hard to judge when the silder is over, and b) have the same color as the slider return ball and the cursor, because they all kinda mush together visually when everything is going fast

2: I strongly recommend using sliderb0 for the entire slider circle instead of using sliderfollowcircle because the size doesn't change dynamically visually, which is very annoying

3: Some of your hitnormals need less decay and seem laggy
Mir

Philosofikal wrote:

This is VERY well made.

I have two criticisms:

1: I dislike slider balls that a) don't fill the slider in diameter, because it makes it hard to judge when the silder is over, and b) have the same color as the slider return ball and the cursor, because they all kinda mush together visually when everything is going fast

2: I strongly recommend using sliderb0 for the entire slider circle instead of using sliderfollowcircle because the size doesn't change dynamically visually, which is very annoying

3: Some of your hitnormals need less decay and seem laggy
autoteleology
I edited my post afterwards and forgot about my post structure
lukegotjellyfis
Looks awesome. Definitely trying this out on some 200bmp streams.
1ug1a
Great skin! Love the colors :D
Lawsanya
This skin was so good that i just had to give response<3<3
-Aiden-
Awesome skin c: thanks for posting it !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Picking up some things Philosofikal said, I've just played around with the sliderb0 and the sliderfollowcircle. Just for me I liked it better this way:
(sliderb0 slightly bigger; sliderfollowcircle slightly smaller + the gray part slightly less opacity)

PSDs:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uiti7t3h14q484h/sliderb0%402x.psd (sliderb0)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qa0mv6w0mvy3o2b/sliderfollowcircle%402x.psd (sliderfollowcircle)

Do with it whatever you want of course. :D Though, you could add something like this to your alternative folders - to make the skin even more perfect.

Still, love your skin c: !
Zh3n
Very good skin! I love the minimalism this is the skin I've been looking for. There are some things that just doesn't seem like it fits. The "RPM" text during spinners seems a little of place, maybe it is the font size. Also for the pause menu, the buttons with the black backdrop doesn't really feel right. I suggest maybe making like a pause menu background. It would be awesome if you could review it. Overall this skin is absolutely my favorite now, thanks for your hard work on this skin.
Dirt
Amazing skin, the only thing i'd change is the miss sound to the roblox death sound
Mazytays95
Beautiful, plays very well, love how you modded the score v2 button. Overall a great skin.
Loli Goose
i love this <33
Topic Starter
Enitoni

Zh3n wrote:

Very good skin! I love the minimalism this is the skin I've been looking for. There are some things that just doesn't seem like it fits. The "RPM" text during spinners seems a little of place, maybe it is the font size. Also for the pause menu, the buttons with the black backdrop doesn't really feel right. I suggest maybe making like a pause menu background. It would be awesome if you could review it. Overall this skin is absolutely my favorite now, thanks for your hard work on this skin.
I will make an update soon, for some reason the RPM image keeps breaking, it's supposed to be way bigger and fit, I dunno why it keeps being exported broken. Thank you for the nice words! I'll make a huge update soon ;)
o KOTORI o
Trying
Kuen
I love it! Personally though, i would like for a couple of things to be added for it to reach perfection for me on a personal level.

1) A more "focus" themed spinner as the current one can be too distracting in certain maps. (maybe remove the coloring inside the spinner itself?)

2) An option to remove the color that currently fills the slider followcircle, as i find it can be jarring on slider heavy maps.

Other than that, i absolutely love the skin. Great work!
Topic Starter
Enitoni

Kuen wrote:

I love it! Personally though, i would like for a couple of things to be added for it to reach perfection for me on a personal level.

1) A more "focus" themed spinner as the current one can be too distracting in certain maps. (maybe remove the coloring inside the spinner itself?)

2) An option to remove the color that currently fills the slider followcircle, as i find it can be jarring on slider heavy maps.

Hi there! Thank you for the nice words. You can find non-colored elements inside the "Focused" folder which resides in the "Presets" folder. If you can't find what you're looking for, take a look in the "Extras" folder as well.
Kuen

Enitoni wrote:

Kuen wrote:

Hi there! Thank you for the nice words. You can find non-colored elements inside the "Focused" folder which resides in the "Presets" folder. If you can't find what you're looking for, take a look in the "Extras" folder as well.
Hello again, i realize now that i worded myself poorly. What i meant was making the spinner "fill" transparent instead of keeping that tone of grey, and likewise with the slider follow circle.
BeefaloKing
I wanted to make mod icons in a similar style but with abbreviations instead of pictures. Is there any way I could get access to the font used for the rest of the text in this skin?

Edit: Here's a mock up with a temporary font.
Pariya
it's very good!!
OwlCreature
Great skin dude! Greatly improved gameplay! 9/10 'cause I personally like white outlines on hitcircles, although not a bother in gameplay. Again, great skin!
PavlinDOX
The best sense of taste. Colours, sounds anything. I'm using this for 3 months, so i think it never gets boring
Ichigeki
Best skin i ever seen :)
ThisIsFatRat
Good skin! I'm using it as a defaut skin.

One question, what's the font of the skin?
Nit0ri
This is the best skin
Oceannn
This looks so good, gonna be showing it to some buddies
kloo-
If anyone still needs to know, the font appears to be Fabiolo
notraceofsense
I love this skin.

(Now all I need to do is make stream stuff to match it.)
Zixew
Jec
I love this. I'm still terrible at the game, but I love the skin.
Ladder0311
Can I just take a moment to say how much I absolutely love this skin? It's minimalistic, it pulls off a flat aesthetic, it's very smooth and flowy, it has a lot of different things to choose from, and it's generally really fun and easy to play with! The hitsounds are great, but I'm not a fan of the little tick sounds for the soft set. I also wish there were a soft-hitwhistle and an option for slider sounds. Other than that, it's amazing. My personal favorite skin :)
KimAriel
Amazing skin!
show more