forum

[Album] PRODUCE101 | 35 Boys // 5 Concepts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ceani
I've never done this before.
The basic idea of this is to map all 5 songs from the PRODUCE101 concept evaluation.

What is Produce101?
Produce 101 Season 2 (Hangul: 프로듀스 101 시즌 2) is a 2017 boy band survival reality show on Mnet. It is a large-scale project in which the public (called 'national producers') "produces" a boy band by choosing 11 members among 101 trainees from 54 entertainment companies. The public also chooses the group's concept, debut song, and group name. On June 16, 2017, the season finale was broadcast live, announcing the final 11 members who would debut as well as the official group name Wanna One.
The third mission was a concept evaluation in which the people of the public matched songs to the trainee of their choice. 7 people were put to a team,
5 songs with 35 people in total.
The mission's final songs were put into an album. You can listen to all of them here.

The currently dedicated mappers are Firetruck, Xiaolin, Juiceys and I.

• It's - Showtime:
    E -
    N -
    H - XiaoTruck (Xiaolin and Firetruck)
    I - Ceani
    X - Lukas

Boys Under the Moonlight - I Know You Know
    E -
    N - Juiceys [COMPLETED]
    H - Ceani [COMPLETED]
    I -
    X -

Knock - 열어줘/Open Up:
    E -
    N -
    H - Firetruck
    I - Ceani
    X -

Slate - Oh Little Girl:
    E - Ceani
    N - Firetruck
    H -
    I - Ceani
    X -

Nation's Son - Never:
    E -
    N - Firetruck
    H -
    I - Ceani
    X -

So how do I join this wonderful, beautiful, well-organized project? Map whatever song + difficulty you'd like (as long as it's open.) Then upload the .osz here along with this format:
Name:
Artist:
Title:
Difficulty:
Link to .osz:

Please note that mapping difficulties that have already been completed will not be added to the project. You are allowed to map any difficulty that has not been complete and knock out other people who haven't finished their maps yet. (cough jessi cough) I repeat YOU ARE ALLOWED TO KNOCK OTHER PEOPLE OUT.

Let's get to mapping!

over my damn dead body will this project be abandoned ill do all of it myself if i have to
Juiceys
ik u like shitposting xd

he

he

xd