forum

"Selective" Perfect mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2,000
show more
bulli
Nice idea and I would use this mod.
Take my stars..!

I would prefer, If it could be used to limit the accuracy in %. If you can't get x%, you will fail.
I don't want to count the 100's I would agree with.
Ictogan
Nice idea, but I would also want to be able to select a specific accuracy and it would restart if I dropped below that accuracy.
Rori Vidi Veni
This informative post will be deleted anyway, just move along
Gil
YES :) I've been thinking about this for a long time. You have my full support!
Halogen-
Starless support; helps for when you're trying to improve personal bests that are already SS rank...
Charize

BlackStat wrote:

How about a mod that will auto-fail you if you are not able to score higher than your previous high-score.
The coding would just need to assume and give you the best possible score at the moment you are in the song.

current score + highest possible score obtainable in the remaining song = Best possible score
if Best possible score < Previous high-score = fail
spinners will be assumed 300 + spinner bonus of previous high-score (if that data is there, if not just regular 300)

Your Selective Perfect mod might be another way of this mod that I had in mind, but maybe you could mesh them together or something? I would love to see a mod that will help people gradually get better by setting the bar little bits higher and higher.

Absolutely love this idea! I currently do not play with any of the perfect mods ever, because my goal is usually a 90% acc and to get like 95% of the full combo.
It is then completely useless to play perfect or the slightly kinder version. If I miss the 5th last hit circle I will most likely still get a really big PP boost from it and I'd probably be happy having it there for a while. Perfect now would completely remove that score because it has higher expectations that I have.
A mod that simply helps you reach a higher score without me having to do some averaging math to figure out if I can still beat my score with the circles left. This I do quite often midmap and does make me miss a few circles every once in a while.

EDIT: Just threw 22 stars at it, would litteraly play a mod that only allows better scores 90% of all my plays.
Kasai
This would be awesome. It would really help me getting better accuracy without constantly checking my top right corner.
Akane Kurashiki
peppy please
Pituophis
Would like to see this. Sucks beating a score with worse acc.
Erotic Echidna
would like this to also allow you to have misses and for mania to have things like only can get 300's and rainbow 300's and misses
Edgar_Figaro
I like this idea as it would allow me to stop counting number of 100's while trying to improve FC plays
MikuChan165
Peppy please :)
Pituophis

MikuChan165 wrote:

Peppy please :)
RoyalMilkTea
I definitely like this idea.
Tanomoshii Nekojou
*bumping this one~... :D :o
Wriothesley
is there any chance of this with like 1.5k stars and 5 years? come on staff :/ maybe in lazer?
Tyistiana

SakuraKaminari wrote:

is there any chance of this with like 1.5k stars and 5 years? come on staff :/ maybe in lazer?
Maybe, let's see.
Yarissa
I would really really love to see this happen. I've had this idea for a while and just now stumbled across this thread. +1 :)
Venix
Take my star :3
Halliday
I support this

I am a player that strives for high acc and S rank but NOT necessarily a 100% Perfect score or FC (Sometimes a sliderbreak S rank is fine to me).

Being able to reset the song automatically after a certain ammount of 100's / 50's depending on the accuracy (or rank) you want to achieve (this can be easily calculated based on the number of objects on the map) would be great.
You wouldn't need to be constantly peeking on the corners or mentally counting every 100/50 you get, so you could fully concentrate on the map.

Take... 3 stars from me for this request!
YukiPlays
yea nice idea man gonna support this hope this will come soon
Dexter1ty2
yes i support this pls add im too lazy to press escape and click restart when i lose my combo
BioZap43
Very Interesting Though, How About The Player can Adjust The Selective Mod Itself?
[-Akira-]
I like the idea because those mods are really frustrating right now in my opinion.
SpeckyYT
lol, got the same idea...
SuperSane

Kaeru wrote:

Friggles wrote:

This should be added with that other mod idea that lets you set the rate of a song (other than just DT).
Set the rate of a song? Wouldn't that just be like practice mode then? Unless the user is forced to pick out of a set of choices. It would have to be unranked anyways so I don't really see the point.
tell that to lazer arc ppy
CLICKMACHINE
This is just an idea...

You know it would be a huge thing if there was a mod that has to do with FC. (Where you have to get the Full combo) It can be under the SD/PF (Sudden Death/Perfect) category. So that a particular human being does not have to play a 12:31 minute map only to realize after finishing the map that he dropped one sliderend at the first 2 mins.