ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Taj
there are many meanings other than one
johnmedina999
True, but only one meaning was meant he—

What's that, Bob? A special delivery, you say?

Excuse me, I need to go pick something up for my client.
Milkshake

Aurani wrote:

dude nice
Aurani
You're the only one who appreciates me
Railey2
I do too :(
Aomi

Railey2 wrote:

I do too :(
Aurani
I should've worded that differently, now that I think about it.
Zain Sugieres
I don't
Hika

Aurani wrote:

You're the only one who appreciates me
Fucking cunt I'm right here nigger
BrokenArrow
xD
Aurani

Hika wrote:

Fucking cunt I'm right here nigger
>

Hika wrote:

you subhuman degenerate.
The epitome of appreciation right there, mate.
Hika

BrokenArrow wrote:

xD
shut up German

that's ur insult
Taj
Subhuman what?
The levels of acid has different compounds.
Taken to a different meaning.
Leaves dreaming.
Looking and leaning.
You're reaching.
Meah

We're just friends ....
For now

Fuck, this anime is really good!

And thus CLEANZONED was born
Mahogany
Aurani
Modern day version of the legions XVII, XVIII and XIX joke.
Mahogany

_handholding

Mahogany wrote:

The target demographic of fidget spinners are autistic children so this seems like good marketing tbh
Razzy
osu! fidget spinner when
Taj
never
Meah
Fidget spinner gives 477 rpm
Mahogany
fuckin' hell you lads are slow, I'll post more content to keep the thread alive if it kills me

Taj
really dude
i just finished complaining about pints

doesn't save time
johnmedina999

UltraHenzie wrote:

really dude
i just finished complaining about pints

doesn't save time
Metric system for the win.
DeletedUser_6709840
havent been getting any writing done, it's kinda irritating

doesnt help my laptop is starting to die
Mahogany
What's dying? With computers, there's always a way to squeeze a little more out of it. That said, laptops are a bitch for that, but if I can help I will try.
DeletedUser_6709840

Mahogany wrote:

What's dying? With computers, there's always a way to squeeze a little more out of it. That said, laptops are a bitch for that, but if I can help I will try.
it's giving me scary shit like sometimes it blue screens suddenly or it wont start up. I wonder if it's overheating or something
Mahogany
Definitely sounds like it could be heat issues
Check if there's dust buildup on the fan areas. Try to use your laptop in surfaces that are good for heat dissipation (ie not on beds/your lap but rather on a flat wooden desk). You can also consider a cooling pad but if it needs that much help, you're throwing money at a problem that will just keep getting worse.
Also monitor your temps. That would be a good one to figure out if it really is a heat thing or not.

Do remember that bluescreens aren't as scary for your computer as they are for you. As long as you're doing something about it you don't have much to fear, it takes a while for serious damage to occur unless you're really unlucky

Oh and if you can, whenever your computer bluescreens and shuts down, you want to turn it back on as soon as it lets you. Bluescreening is a defense mechanism to prevent heat damage to components - but if the computer is powered down, so are the fans, so its just simmering in its own heat which is BAD. Do not leave it to sit, boot it up right away again so the fans can cool it down.
DeletedUser_6709840

Mahogany wrote:

Definitely sounds like it could be heat issues
Check if there's dust buildup on the fan areas. Try to use your laptop in surfaces that are good for heat dissipation (ie not on beds/your lap but rather on a flat wooden desk). You can also consider a cooling pad but if it needs that much help, you're throwing money at a problem that will just keep getting worse.
Also monitor your temps. That would be a good one to figure out if it really is a heat thing or not.

Do remember that bluescreens aren't as scary for your computer as they are for you. As long as you're doing something about it you don't have much to fear, it takes a while for serious damage to occur unless you're really unlucky

Oh and if you can, whenever your computer bluescreens and shuts down, you want to turn it back on as soon as it lets you. Bluescreening is a defense mechanism to prevent heat damage to components - but if the computer is powered down, so are the fans, so its just simmering in its own heat which is BAD. Do not leave it to sit, boot it up right away again so the fans can cool it down.
Thank you for the advice, i'll have to find my dust cleaner and make sure im using my laptop tray more.
Meah
Do dust causes lags? Because I haven't cleaned/dusted mine for 2 years +.
DeletedUser_6709840
I have a little less anxiety about it but i hope i get a job soon so i can get a new computer since my laptop is 3 years old
Mahogany

Meah wrote:

Do dust causes lags? Because I haven't cleaned/dusted mine for 2 years +.
It absolutely could. CPUs have ideal temperatures they should operate in and being outside those ranges can absolutely cause performance anomalies. It depends on how dusty your computer is, but if it's seriously getting dusty in there, clearing stuff out of there absolutely has the potential to buy you an extra frame or two.
BrokenArrow
absolutely agree
Taj
You make the churn turn.

This is freaking hopeless, I'll make the excrutiating pain.
And don't say it's hurting. Cause I'll make you drench the smell of gasoline all over the place.
I don't like your boots. Huh? What's that? Come again?
Do I have to fix your nonsensical shit?
Comfy Slippers
sometimes, i ponder over how shitty my username is... but then i see these all these other atrocities and it makes me feel better

tldr i suck, yall suck even more
Mahogany
nah ur username is pretty bad lmao
Hika

Mahogany wrote:

nah ur username is pretty bad lmao
lmfaooooooooo

also if anyone in OT lives in SF I'll be there in October
Serraionga
i like street fighter too
Hika
that game is ass