posted
Total Posts
show more
Nevo
go ren
pishifat

appleeaterx wrote:

present day, heh, present time, AHAAHAHAHAhAaHAHhAHHAHAHhHAhhahHAHHAHhA
storyboard creepiness was enhanced a little too far when i saw july 6th in the bottom
i was wondering like "how does the storyboard know what day it is today"

your bass drum sample for soft-hitfinish.wav sucks when you use it in places more appropriate for a default soft finish lol
should just replace it with the soft-hitfinish4.wav file if you plan on using it to cover cymbal crashes
00:41:697 (1) - the only correct finish lolz
00:40:192 - could also use a finish on every diff

diffs that map the vocals-only intro bit at 00:00:289 - mess up the storyboard. like the tv thing just pops up while objects are fading in. should like make it appear earlier or fade in or whatever you storyboard folk do

supereasy
01:11:329 (1,1) - don't really need double new combos to show a special sound lol. can just use like some fancy slidershap e to separate it from everything else
01:12:618 (1) - got the wrong sampleset on head/tail

easy
01:20:026 (1) - default finish>drumfinish for cymbal crash : ((((((

hard
pls never make a hard diff where you use spacing more than double your regular distance snap
00:12:170 (1,2,3) - spacing so misleading tho. like 1 to 2 is smaller than regular distance snap, and 2 to 3 is more than double regular distance snap. can't tell the difference between 1/2 and 1/4 visually because of that. increase spacing between 1 and 2 or something
00:29:563 (5) - 00:51:359 (6) - 01:10:685 (3) - for pretty much same reasons, should go with bigger spacing for the 1/2 or smaller for the 1/4 in these places

insane
01:19:060 (1,2,3) - 00:39:226 (1,2,3) - steadily lowering sv with these = pretty cool

call
me
back
Nevo
go ren again
Bergy

pishifat wrote:

storyboard creepiness was enhanced a little too far when i saw july 6th in the bottom

diffs that map the vocals-only intro bit at 00:00:289 - mess up the storyboard. like the tv thing just pops up while objects are fading in. should like make it appear earlier or fade in or whatever you storyboard folk do
Yea I might just take out that flash cause it doesn't look good in the first place

And also July 6th is the day Serial Experiments Lain was released or something so I threw that in there as a thing
Mir
@pishi sv there feels fine as is cuz the lowering of intensity is very slight, if i lowered sv it wouldn't really make much of a diffrence to me so ye. would be cool if the intensity lowered more noticeably in the song tho
LowAccuracySS

pishifat wrote:

lol
Topic Starter
Renumi
ok updated we're ready
edit just in case: everything that pishi mentioned was fixed, including hitsounds and storyboard (from mine, nubery's and mkguh's part)
pishifat
don't think the sb was updated lol
or if it was, i dont think bergy fixed it :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKLBxbOyXY this shows what i was talking about more clearly. should make sb elements appear before the map begins so they dont just pop in at 0ms

(also can first object on polka diff use higher hs volume)
Topic Starter
Renumi
everything should be good now eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
pishifat
b
Ancelysia
:DDDDDDDD CONGRATZ RENI!!
Topic Starter
Renumi
tytytytytyytytytyytyt!! it finally happened!!!
Yamicchi
gratz on 10th ranked!
Myxo
Good maps and storyboard! Also, finally a Beginner difficulty that is somewhat related to the song. Congratz! :D
-BlueSun-
This is such a beautiful map :D
Est-
POG
Mint
gratz!!
LowAccuracySS

Est- wrote:

POG
CHAMP
Kyouren
Congrulations, Renumi <3