forum

OT!DaddyCoolVipper

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

I respect his opinions but about respecting mods... not so much.
Why on earth would you not respect someone who is voluntarily doing a job in their own time to help you guys. This is the sort of nonsense I'd never get from the wonderful person that is DaddyCoolVipper!
Zain Sugieres
I love vipper he is good friend
B1rd

Tae wrote:

Why on earth would you not respect someone who is voluntarily doing a job in their own time to help you guys. This is the sort of nonsense I'd never get from the wonderful person that is DaddyCoolVipper!
A lot of people just get a kick about being up in a hierarchy as compared to other people. Not really something I'd respect other people for. I'm not sure if I've met any mod to date that is deserving of respect.
lol

Aomi wrote:

i actually never got to talk to him 1 on 1 but from what i can tell he's incredibly down to earth and has plausible arguments.
doesn't spout nonsense and never posts without thinking first.
also chill af and has good humour, i can appreciate that.

is this about vipper or is it a ironic post about b1rd 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
kai99
cool dude

i like this appreciation thred
Tae

B1rd wrote:

Tae wrote:

A lot of people just get a kick about being up in a hierarchy as compared to other people. Not really something I'd respect other people for. I'm not sure if I've met any mod to date that is deserving of respect.
Well, by respect, I mean more... not being a complete dick.
johnmedina999
Thanks, vipper, you've really helped me.
Foxtrot
This is my second day of DCV appreciation thread. I'm glad to see that it's going strong and healthy.
Blitzfrog

Foxtrot wrote:

This is my second day of DCV appreciation thread. I'm glad to see that it's going strong and healthy.
Because he is gud person
Meah
I do not have anything against DCV and I really haven't talked to him but so far I think he's fine.
Topic Starter
abraker
Foxtrot

Meah wrote:

I do not have anything against DCV and I really haven't talked to him but so far I think he's fine.
because he never goes out of his way to look for trouble! A model citizen, indeed

Blitzfrog wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

Because he is gud person
YES !
Hika
He thought I was sadistic and blonde so I don't know....
Foxtrot

Hika wrote:

He thought I was sadistic and blonde so I don't know....
YOU REMEMBER??

That was years ago!! He was just a wee lad back then!

Oh by the way I am self-proclaimed Vipper's mod. If you have any questions, just come directly to me.
DaddyCoolVipper
It's an easy mistake to make
Foxtrot

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

It's an easy mistake to make
Well, she is sadistic... she just needs to dye her hair blonde.

Great DCV, will you offer sermons to us?
Meah
WTF, I just posted without reading the TS's post. This has gone the opposite way lmao.
Foxtrot

Meah wrote:

WTF, I just posted without reading the TS's post. This has gone the opposite way lmao.
Mh? This was always an appreciation thread, thanks to abraker. In fact, I think abraker appreciates Vipper more than me!
Topic Starter
abraker

Foxtrot wrote:

Mh? This was always an appreciation thread, thanks to abraker. In fact, I think abraker appreciates Vipper more than me!
What Foxtrot said. I have no idea what you are on about, Meah
Hika
I remember when people say I'm weird things when I'm not
I was definitely blonde back then but never sadistic because I actually care about people

A LITTLE
kai99
abraker's just being a little tsun