forum

IP connection issues [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyonko Hizara
So I am unable to connect from my normal IP, and only able to connect to the game and website by using a proxy

I have tried resetting my router and restarting my computer but nothing works

Any reason why it's doing this?
Nessuka
A few notes to point out to help in possibly resolving it:
  1. puu.sh and *.ppy.sh and the osu! client are not loading
  2. With a proxy all problematic domains load fine
  3. Doesn't appear to be her ISP blocking access from what we gathered
  4. There isn't a filter on her router blocking the domains
whymeman
At the time this happened, puush was also giving me some trouble since random images/files couldn't be loaded and got the "server issues" message. I'm thinking it could be a possibility of server hiccups that by chance affected her ability to log in?

Also asked to get the internet temp folder cleared and attempted to reload some websites (like youtube and such) to see if the loading speed was very low. After doing that, the other sites loaded up just fine like before except osu which still didn't load up.
Nessuka

whymeman wrote:

At the time this happened, puush was also giving me some trouble since random images/files couldn't be loaded and got the "server issues" message. I'm thinking it could be a possibility of server hiccups that by chance affected her ability to log in?
Her issue is she cannot even establish a connection to either of the servers at all. so she can't even get to the login page/menu without a proxy.

Also, puush was troublesome for me too yesterday.
whymeman
Well, this is just my thoughts on what could be the case, but maybe there's some instability going on that, by chance, affected Kyonko's access. I don't think she's the only one having this issue either.
Topic Starter
Kyonko Hizara
So it's working for me again for some reason after I unplugged my router for around 10 minutes or so :U So mark as fixed maybe?
Nessuka

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

So it's working for me again for some reason after I unplugged my router for around 10 minutes or so :U So mark as fixed maybe?
The most unlikely solutions always seem to work. :Y
whymeman
Could be a dying box if you had to do that. I had that problem 6 times before and had to get them replaced.... But I guess i'll consider this resolved then.
Nessuka
My old BT router did this, and it only affected sites I frequented.
Surprised I hadn't suggested this.
Nono-tan
can u help me sir i have problem .. mybe like that ..
i can login in the website osu.ppy.sh
but i cant login in the game .. he says authencation failed please check ur username/paswword
i try checking my password and username still failed
then support tell me to check this link osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Help_Center (Bancho Authentication Error) still cant login too

i do checking this ..
#ISP Clear
#Username/password Clear
#MAC addres Clear
#Reinstal Osu already done

^_^ i hope someone can fast answer this