forum

Clear Skin Ultra 3.0 [ALL MODE/HD SD] - 14.06.2017

posted
Total Posts
show more
h3oCharles

Fatal3ty wrote:

h3oCharles wrote:

I think we need more colors than just blue and purple... I want red for example >_< (coming from CSU2.4 I use red all the time)
Like new or classic style, when i make a red version?

Both
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

h3oCharles wrote:

I think we need more colors than just blue and purple... I want red for example >_< (coming from CSU2.4 I use red all the time)
Done. Red Version both is avaiable. Blue/Purple new and old version avaiable now.

O2MasterFX wrote:

What font do use in the skin? I'm kinda interested..
I use this Font from "SquareType B". I like this.
criller
Wow, this is a nice skin!
Schnitzel
Thank you!
Now I got a new skin :) :D
h3oCharles
Ok, I have a request... score numbers w/o color glow

EDIT1: Actually, even more - retry instead of retry map, clear instead of spinner clear, that animated skin button you did in 2.4 but with this font and simplified ranking grades... I know that you took time and effort to the make Rohulk-like ranking grades, but for me, they are not my cup of tea

Aaaand just looked at it, the right side of the button in SD is not the same as HD

EDIT2: I'm using Red Classic
Lukiepies1
Noice.
atturbo555
[quote="atturbo555"]OK, your skin is looking nice, and Can I request Aqua ver? (RGB : 0,255,255 / Hex : #00ffff) If you can not do that, it's okay. ;)
And I have a some cons on fallback. :?
-hitcircle overlay is bug on slider. (New Style Hitcircle) (Old Style is no problem, less effect too! :D )
-No play-warningarrow file.
-Spinner Bottom is wobbly on SD Resolution.
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

atturbo555 wrote:

OK, your skin is looking nice, and Can I request Aqua ver? (RGB : 0,255,255 / Hex : #00ffff) If you can not do that, it's okay. ;)
And I have a some cons on fallback. :?
-hitcircle overlay is bug on slider. (New Style Hitcircle) (Old Style is no problem, less effect too! :D )
-No play-warningarrow file.
-Spinner Bottom is wobbly on SD Resolution.
Fallback is very old, don't use this. Don't work for new things for skins and loved maps/new archievements. Use Stable or Cuttingedge :)

Warning arrows is avaiable, you see a skinfolder for a new version. I don't make for fallback, this build is 2 years old.
atturbo555

Fatal3ty wrote:

Fallback is very old, don't use this. Don't work for new things for skins and loved maps/new archievements. Use Stable or Cuttingedge :)

Warning arrows is avaiable, you see a skinfolder for a new version. I don't make for fallback, this build is 2 years old.
OK, I'm just some fallback user Because my pc too old to play latest ver. :?
But it no problem for me Because I can edit skin to support fallback ver. :)
And it's long time to get new better. :o
OK, no problem. :D
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

atturbo555 wrote:

Fatal3ty wrote:

OK, I'm just some fallback user Because my pc too old to play latest ver. :?
But it no problem for me Because I can edit skin to support fallback ver. :)
And it's long time to get new better. :o
OK, no problem. :D
You can edit for fallback and personal using. You like this my skin? :)

Can you make a 4:3 Reyolution Mania 1k-3k skin.ini for my extra folder? I will recolor 0,255,255 for this new update :D
atturbo555

Fatal3ty wrote:

You can edit for fallback and personal using. You like this my skin? :)

Can you make a 4:3 Reyolution Mania 1k-3k skin.ini for my extra folder? I will recolor 0,255,255 for this new update :D
Yep I can edit mania skin.ini command. ;) And one thing I want to do...
Can i mutual friend with you? XD
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

atturbo555 wrote:

Yep I can edit mania skin.ini command. ;) And one thing I want to do...
Can i mutual friend with you? XD
Sure. :)
ryjoku
Cool skin, gonna try it out.
Jooheon-
It's really awesome also for mania good readable c: keep going this good work! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
atturbo555
OK, Now I made 4:3 Mania Stage For new updates! :)

Click Here To download 4:3 Mania Stage for new Update!

Sammypain
I really Love this Skin
FashionKiler
Nice :D
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

FashionKiler wrote:

Nice :D

Neonyellow Skin is avaiable now :D
Sydrex_old
Great skin! :oops:
Ich Dien
i like this skin.thanks a lot
Glavenus_old
I've only played one song with this skin, and I already love it. I used the 2.4 version, and loved it, but the combo break scared the living shit out of me, and the sliders (I don't like rings at the and) weren't in my taste. But this version fixed everything and I love it. Purple best color.
Mybtagisfake
Nice skin, very easy on the eyes. I like it alot
Tissaia
I liked so much this Skin :D (my new current skin now lol)
john_yuki
Any chance of uploading this to another website? I can't download any of the skins because it is saying you hit your daily download limit...
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

BG1994 wrote:

Any chance of uploading this to another website? I can't download any of the skins because it is saying you hit your daily download limit...
Yeah, i will fixed now to puush Link. Too many people download this skin xD

Edit: is fixed now!
john_yuki

Fatal3ty wrote:

BG1994 wrote:

Yeah, i will fixed now to puush Link. Too many people download this skin xD

Edit: is fixed now!
Awesome, thanks! :D
shinkyi
really great skin and its great u made different colours :p
since i`m colourblind with red / green nice to switch em up abit !
h3oCharles
I'd like to request a light green variant
Shiinotic
a
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

h3oCharles wrote:

I'd like to request a light green variant
Can you give a RGB Code for green your like?
h3oCharles

Fatal3ty wrote:

Can you give an RGB Code for green your like?
87, 230, 0 (#57e600)
gerjan112
personaly i dont realy like this skin because i kind of a hard time following up to the skins transparent circles because i cant see it in time that i could actualy click it :|
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

gerjan112 wrote:

personaly i dont realy like this skin because i kind of a hard time following up to the skins transparent circles because i cant see it in time that i could actualy click it :|
Use Background Dim 100% for better play. ;)
bandit
This skin is so good omg
Masiher
Doesnt work for me ... I have weird hitsounds and no transparent circles...
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

Masiher wrote:

Doesnt work for me ... I have weird hitsounds and no transparent circles...
Can you send a Screenshot your problem? Redownload a skin and delete a broken skin. Install new and check.

This Skin dont work for stable fallback.
Masiher
Songtale
i like it ;D
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty
Akra89
i got a problem with some color versions, in mania i cant see the notes in the specific skin color (for ex, in the red version the notes are blue and green) how can i fix it?

PS.: can you recolor the skin in orange?

sorry for my bad english

color codes

rgb(198, 125, 0) #c67d00
show more