Combo Commander
298 posts

Results

Before I begin this post, I would like to apologize to everyone about the issues during the contest. All of them were because of my arrogance, and I promise that if I ever do this contest again, I will prepare and make sure all of these things are correct in advance.

Depsite the contest's issues, I am grateful that we got 8 entries and 3 amazing judges (Cerulean Veyron, M a r v o l l o (Previous name: Shmiklak), and Smokeman) to help the rest of the contest go smoothly. This has definitely been a learning experience for me, and I hope to better myself next time.

But on to the stuff that actually matters, like the results!

The first place winner of the contest was handsome with a whopping 1 point above everyone else's entries, scoring a 8.9 average among the judges. He will soon be earning 6 months of supporter.

The second place winner of the contest was Firis Mistlud with a very good 7.9 average among the judges. He will soon be getting 4 months of supporter.

The third place winner of the contest was UnLock- with a good average score of 6.4 among the judges. He will soon be getting 2 months of supporter as well.

You may download the final set of entries here: http://hnng.moe/f/Sc4
You may look at the judges scoring on the individual entries: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Again, thanks to all who participated and I hope to have an even better contest next time! Prizes will be given out later today.
Rhythm Incarnate
990 posts
congrat to all the winners!
Beatmap Nominator
2,666 posts
i didn't know this contest :(
d
Rhythm Incarnate
708 posts
firis congratz
一公交车上,小女孩模仿电视问:“爸比 我们去哪里啊?”,爸爸没有理她,一旁的妈妈笑了,小女孩看着妈妈:“妈比 你笑什么”
Rhythm Incarnate