Akitoshi
kill me
domSaur
ded meme like my will to live
Aerene
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
riffy

Voli wrote:

(btw i can qualify as it was bubbled before the new bn tier rules)

allowing t1 bns to qualify things was a mistake, here's why

congrats <3
Shmiklak
w grats
-Kazuto
Gratz :3
IamKwaN
metadata reference please
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Voli wrote:

Ok I did some research

https://www.pressreader.com/philippines ... 9420626602

"ENERGY GAP JINGLE. Agency: Publicis Manila, Inc.: Managing Director Anna Testa; Chief Creative Officer Alistair Wood; Executive Creative Directors Alvin Tecson and Paolo Fabregas; Creative Director Migs Siojo; Associate Creative Director Nino Gupana; Senior Art Director Avery Alina; Art Director Macky Sanchez; Copywriters Irene Calma and Alex Gonzales; Division Head Chrissy Roa; Associate Business Unit Director Hannah Poblador; Account Director Antoi Almosa; Account Manager Mica Valencia; Strategic Planning Director Mapaul Manalo; Strategic Planner Xea Kho. Audio House: LoudBox. Composer/Arranger: Thyro Alfaro; Producer Jem Lim and Danise Talaba; Audio Engineer Corinne de San Jose"
https://www.facebook.com/loudBoxStudios ... 5486850237

https://twitter.com/DianeCr12206774/sta ... 6264946688 > lol

It seems these are the only available sources for the metadata, unofficial but still better than nothing right? So based on these it seems the jingle was done by media production company LoudBox based in the Philippines with their composer/singer being Thyro Alfaro.
This is the best metadata we have. The mp3 was downloaded from official site: https://www.milo.com.ph/champstart/champ-moves
Though it didn't say any Artist/Composer. Based on Voli's research which shows a tweet, an article in a blog and a Facebook post. So we came to an agreement.
Venix
Gratz!
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Venix wrote:

Gratz!
Is this an early message that I'll get a DQ?
Thanks!
Venix

-Nitrous wrote:

Venix wrote:

Gratz!
Is this an early message that I'll get a DQ?
Thanks!
:thinking:
IamKwaN
the pressreader link is dead, does it show MILO Energy Beat as title?
the mp3 downloaded showed Champion Energy 2.5mins 062017 as song title
riffy
the pressreader thingy

IamKwaN
is it official? i'd say the mp3 downloaded with song title is the only official source

song title is Champion Energy 2.5mins 062017 while you could keep artist as it is

thoughts?
Topic Starter
Nitrous
The mp3 as far as you've seen is trimmed by myself to make it shorter. That's just a random fact.
The artist I can definitely agree based on enough proof given. As for the song title, I feel it should stay like that as it is more known "MILO Energy Beat". Even the jingle kept repeating HELP BEAT ENERGY GAP and that's the main reason as to why this song meme is well known here in the Philippines.

Would it be enough?
riffy
Call me out for shitposting if I'm wrong, but isn't the downloadable mp3 different? Hence, older metadata references posted in the thread should be correct.
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Bakari wrote:

Call me out for shitposting if I'm wrong, but isn't the downloadable mp3 different? Hence, older metadata references posted in the thread should be correct.

-Nitrous wrote:

The mp3 as far as you've seen is trimmed by myself to make it shorter. That's just a random fact.
I'll cite myself on this. I did the trimming myself.
-Kazuto
Energy drink debate 😂😂😂
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Time to give in lol. QATs win this round.
IamKwaN
let's do it
-Kazuto
Let's hope you win next round 😂
IamKwaN
let's go again
riffy
oh, I thought we need to go the full circle again. not complaining or anything, though :D
-Kazuto
5-min disqualify 😂, gratz re-qualify
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Sometimes I question life but this time I question myself why did I even do this in the first place.
-Kazuto

-Nitrous wrote:

Sometimes I question life but this time I question myself why did I even do this in the first place.
me shitposting www
Fu Xuan
gratz
Aerene
I don't wanna be that kind of guy but...
I think you should add James Reid in the tags, since its the guy in the BG.

eeeeeee
Topic Starter
Nitrous

-Nicotine wrote:

I don't wanna be that kind of guy but...
I think you should add James Reid in the tags, since its the guy in the BG.

eeeeeee
I need a duffel bag.
Tanomoshii Nekojou
ahmmmm is this legit?!?!?!?! <3

edit: whats with the title: "Thyro Alfaro - Champion Energy 2.5mins 062017" ? :3
thats not what i downloaded for XD
Venix
nice metadata rn xD
Topic Starter
Nitrous
For those who aren't aware, that's the title in the MP3 when downloaded from the official site. I know it's stupid.
Hpocks
metadata / 10
Tanomoshii Nekojou

-Nitrous wrote:

For those who aren't aware, that's the title in the MP3 when downloaded from the official site. I know it's stupid.
yep, it's stupid... :| :| :|
Kuya Frex
osu! needs more Filipino songs
Stefan
the title is hell but at least correct. congrats :D
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Undesirable yet correct. At least we got a new Filipino song in osu! I guess...
Thanks anyways!
PhilippineEevee
LOL why is this on the beatmap pack list? XDDD

Note: Some cringe people decided to make a worst Milo ad meme to make it even funnier... :v

PS: Pilipino ako (Bisaya ako :v)