forum

Friend Ranking on Unranked maps

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +13
Topic Starter
Atomosphere
I think friend ranking should show even when it's an unranked map.....yeah that's pretty much it
_Meep_
that will be
catastrophic
bancho won't be able to keep up with the one million unranked graveyarded songs
abraker

_Meep_ wrote:

that will be
catastrophic
bancho won't be able to keep up with the one million unranked graveyarded songs
That is a question of storage and not ability to processes the scores at a fast enough rate. Since the maps themselves take up >10x more space than a scoretable would, there overhead shouldn't be that large. I don't see why there would be an issue.

Also there is never 1 million graveyard maps. Maps stay in the graveyard for some time and then are gone. Some remain, but I think that's because they are accessed and reset the time for them to be wiped (I don't really know how true that part is).
-Flux
The graveyarded maps are deleted if they are inactive in 4 weeks (1 month) or so. There shouldn't be a problem. And if so, only supporters can access it though ;-;
Rivals_7

FluXimity wrote:

The graveyarded maps are deleted if they are inactive in 4 weeks (1 month) or so. There shouldn't be a problem. And if so, only supporters can access it though ;-;
Graveyard maps arent deleted automatically though. its happened when the mappers intent to.

anyways i dont think this is kinda necessary. unless you know what graveyarded maps that your friend also play. which is kinda, complicated (?)

how do i wording this though xd
Seijiro
why not sharing replays and making a local ranking made of friends only
FiddleBlue

MrSergio wrote:

Can be quite tedious since you need to upload the replay first. Would be better if you can upload your score to osu! like screenshot for them to download.
Tanomoshii Nekojou
i think this will only gives the confusion between 'RANKED', 'UNRANKED' and 'LOVED' maps...

in my opinion, unranked maps must stay unranked with no ranking boards...
loved ranks has ranking boards i think because they are most likely popular by both mappers and players... .w.
Caput Mortuum

FiddleBlue wrote:

MrSergio wrote:

Can be quite tedious since you need to upload the replay first. Would be better if you can upload your score to osu! like screenshot for them to download.
or a "Share score with your friends!" button.